"insert title"

Shots woke up earlier than usual that morning and went into the kitchen to make a pot of coffee when he heard his phone ring. "Ah, I forgot this little shit existed." He said picking up the phone.

Hello?

Shota its Nezu, I need you quick like As soon as possible.

Yes, explain when I get there.

Shota grabbed his goggles and wrapped them around his neck rushing around the house throwing on clothes. He grabbed Hizashi's voice projector and decided it was deemed useful. "HIZASHI WAKE THE FUCK UP!" He got the speaker to work and heard Hizashi jump out of bed. "WTF BABE, HOW DID YOU KNOW HOW TO-!" Hizashi was caught out up with a hand thrown around his mouth. Shota heard Hizashi go suddenly quiet and ran to his room. He saw Hizashi holding his throat with blood spewing out of the creases of his fingers. "HIZASHI?!" Shota screamed calling an ambulance.

Before it arrived he held a gauze pad to Hizashi's throat keeping Hizashi quiet. He made sure the cut didn't hit his esophagus or any vitals. "It'll be alright, I promise baby." Shota said also reassuring himself.

They arrived at the hospital at 9:00am and he was immediately sent into surgery.
   "Shota Aziawa?" He heard someone say. He turned around to see a nurse with a notebook. "...yes?" He said emotionally drained. "He is out of surgery and is in his room, make sure he doesn't talk or move his upper body." The nurse said taking him to Hizashi's room.

The whole building was a sickening white and made Shota's OCD about the whole buildings vibe raise higher then he would've liked. "I hope we can leave soon...it is soo gross here, I can feel the dust and shit on my hands already." He thought as he kept his head down and crossed his arms holding himself tightly. 

They walked into the bright white room filled with beeping and anxiety.
   Shota walked in to see Hizashi groggily staying awake and smiling seeing his fiance. Shota ran over in tears hugging him finally breaking down. Hizashi was in surgery for two hours when it was a thirty minute procedure. He thought of the worse when he was alone in that horrible white waiting room.

Hizashi kissed Shota on the head and layed his head on Shota reassuring him. "I'll leave you two alone now." The nurse said leaving the room.

"I hate it here, this places has soo many horrible memories!" Shota said loudly crying into Hizashi's neck. Hizashi was told he couldn't talk and did as they said and just started petting his fiance instead of talking.
   After Shota calmed down and fell asleep Hizashi started to fall asleep hugging him. "Mngmh, I hope I can talk soon. I relied on that." He thought as his eyes started to close.

Hizashi woke up to the door creaking open, "Uncles?" Hizashi heard Shinso say looking around. Hizashi took a pen and tossed it his direction to get his attention. "Oh, the curtain." Shinso said going over and opening the curtain seeing his uncles laying closely together. "How do you feel?" He asked not knowing he couldn't talk. Hizashi pointed to a sticker that had a smiley face on it. "Oh you can't talk, right." He said remembering that. "Well aunt Nemi made you two some lunch, its chicken soup." He said rolling a bandstand next to him. "Its hot so be careful." He said adjusting the height of the stand.

Hizashi was playing with Shota's hair while listening to Shinso's voice. "They look identical, everything about them is alike." He thought seeing Shinso's resting face. He sat up moving Shota a bit so he could eat. Hizashi thanked Shinso by putting his hands together and closing his eyes and opening them again not able to do the head nod. He slid the table towards himself and opened the lid of the thermos to see the steam roll out of the container.
He took the small bowl Shinso brought with him and poured a bit in it not wanting too much. Shinso was sitting on the end of the bed messing with a puzzle he brought with him.

    Shota woke up to Shinso sneezing, "mhh?" He asked sitting up seeing Hizashi giggling a bit. Shinso's sneeze wasn't even that loud, he sounded like a cat and it was cute. "Sorry uncle Shota, I didn't mean to wake you." He said apologizing. "That's not why I awakened but it's alright." He said rubbing his eyes. "I woke up becasue of my eyes burned." He said grabbing his small bottle of saline. Hizashi was watching the two of them talk and seeing how they look like twins.

    He knew he shouldn't talk but he wanted to try it. "Hey S-Shota?" He said "Hey! No talking!" Sho said loudly shoving his hand almost into Hizashi's mouth. Shota yawned and got up seeing Shinso offer something is a can. "What is it?" He mumbled. "Its chicken soup, aunt Nemi made it." He said opening it to allow him to smell it. "Oh, I'll eat later..." he mumbled walking over to the table on the other side of the room.

An hour went by and the only thing that broke the silence was Shinso coughing and sneezing. "Are you alright kid?" Sho asked rubbing Shinso's back. "I've had this cough since I left Denki's place."  He said clearing his throat. "Let's hope you don't get the rest of us sick." Shota said uneasy. "I already have a headache and Hizashi can't even talk let alone cough." Shota said walking over to his fiance.

Hizashi was awake playing with a puzzle Shinso brought with him and wasn't paying attention to the conversation. "When we get home I'm downing cold medicine." Shinso said as he played with his purple hair a bit. "Sounds like you need it to, you've lost your voice a bit." Shota said walking over to hug him. "Yeah well-" he was interpreted by a coughing fit. Shota backed up a bit from him. "I'm going to head home real quick to get him some cold medicine and Hizashi some  clothes." Shota said fixing his scarf. "Text me if you need anything." He said leaving the room.

Le time skip

He got back home to see his front door was kicked in and everything smashed. He walked into the house to see Midnight holding down someone. "What happened?!" He asked rushing over to his non related sister. "I came over here to check on you two punks and this one here was smashing your shit!" She yelled stepping on them more. "Well, let me get the rope out of the closet to tie him down." Shota said kicking them lightly.
    He returned to see the person sitting up hands behind his back. He grabbed the rope and tied his hands together and his feet. "My pronouns are they/them thank you." They said once they were able to breathe properly. "Sorry about that but that's not why your tied down." Shota said genuinely sorry about the miss gendering thing. "Why were you in here anyway?" He asked crouching down to there level. "To do this-" they said before using there quirk on him throwing him against the wall into the knife stand.