A visitor

Shota was fully dressed in some clothes Hizashi's parents bought him not including a binder and got his scarf back from the wash. Him and Hizashi were playing Minecraft and chilling when they heard a knock at the door, "who is it?!" Hizashi yelled from the couch slowly getting up to make sure it wasn't a cop or someone unwelcome there.
"Hey its Nemuri, I came to see how you all were doing!" She yelled through the thick door. "Alright" Hizashi opened the door to see Nemuri in a dress coat and high boots and helped her get off her jacket to be polite. "Oh hey Sho!" She yelled scaring Shota into a mini panic attack.
" Yes Nemuri?" He asked holding his heart trying to hold back the hyperventilating. "Your here pretty early Shota." She asked with a suggesting smile. "Yeah, I know..." he said trying to avoid much details of why he was there. "Hey Nemuri want to stay for a late lunch?" Hizashi asked the beautiful woman standing at the door. "Sure Zashi, just don't burn the house down." She said as she walked over to Shota. Sho readjusted his position on the couch causing a slight pain in his side. "So what have you two been doing since break started?" She asked trying to push for details for her mind diary she had going. " nothing much, I've just been staying here watching Netflix or whatching Songbird play RockBand. Shota replied putting the controller down. "Nothing else~" she pushed Shota to answer punching his chest a bit playfully.
"Ack!" He said a tad louder then he meant to in agony curling into a ball trying to hide his pain. Hizashi rushed over and got onto the floor checking on him with a worried look on his face. "Holy cow, what happened to you Shota. I'm so sorry!" Nemuri said scaring Shota. Hizashi put his headphones on Sho and took Nemuri outside. "WHY DID YOU PUNCH HIM?! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON, FOR ALL YOU KNOW HE COULD HAVE A HUGE SCAR RIGHT THERE!" Hizashi yelled using his quirk on Nemuri for the first time. "How was I supposed to know he is so damn weak?!" She yelled at the taller blonde infuriated at his reckless behavior. They both sat in silence for around five minutes and they both apologized for screaming and went inside to check on Shota.
Shota was trying to get back on the couch from falling onto the floor trying to get up to see what happened, he had to move his hair out of his face to see Hizashi walk closer to him helping him back onto the couch lifting up his shirt to see if there was any marks from her punch.
"What are you doing Hizashi, being a bottom?" She laughed seeing Shota give her a weak death glare. "I'm checking to see if it left a mark on him, nothing inappropriate Nemuri." Hizashi stated with Shotas normal facial expression. Shota winced at the cold hands of Hizashi and held his shirt with his right hand resting his left one on his thigh. "It looks like she bruised you pretty good Sho, want me to get some ice?" Hizashi offered as he flipped down his shirt. "Sure." Shota groaned at the fact a girl left a huge bruise on him and he couldn't fight back because a stupid cyst aggravated him.
After Shota made Hizashi and Nemi some lunch, his appetite gone from smelling the food, he finally laid down and fell asleep in Hizashi's bed cuddling the cat that spends its life sleeping with Sho.
Hizashi texted his mother telling her what went down.

Hizashi: Nemuri just came over and she was being funny and punched Sho in the stomach trying to be funny not knowing anything...

Mum: OMG IS HE ALRIGHT?!

Hizashi: yes mum, he is sleeping in my bed snuggling our cat. I gave him an ice pack for his bruise on his stomach and he went to bed in my room.

Mum: good, he told me last night he didn't sleep often and I got a bit concerned. Did human perfume leave?

Hizashi: lmao, Nemuri? yes, she left after Sho made lunch after forcing me out of the kitchen -_-

Mum: is my kitchen still in one piece?

Hizashi: yes and he is a good cook

Mum: good, I bought him a gift that I labeled from you. Tell him you got it when he was in the Xray room for New year. Btw it's a yellow sleeping bag that is water proof.

Hizashi: thanks mum

Hizashi went to his room and decided to snuggle Sho to keep him asleep I bit longer then usual and fell alseep cuddling his crush.

I'm just going to say this now, this is the shortest chapter I've made😅 I had to google what they celebrated instead of Christmas so blame Google if I'm wrong. Dont be afraid to comment on what you think! Btw I'm updating these after they are published...