Back to School

Art not by me, the edit is though. 😊

Shota had woken up that morning actually rested and felt great for the first time in....forever! He couldn't believe that he actually slept.
He got up without waking Zashi and made some coffee and got into uniform. "Ow ow ow ow!" He yelled spilling coffee on himself because of Nomi wanting attention. "Now I have to change, fucking cat." Shota said remaking Hizashi's coffee and bringing it upstairs.

  *yawns* "Sho?" Hizashi asked looking around for his shorter friend. "Coming Zashi, tripped over fat ass." Shota said gripping the wall walking up the stairs. "Oh Nomi tripped you?" Hizashi said pushing himself up shirtless and only in his boxers. "Yeah, he has been tripping me so many times on the past week." Shota said handing Hizashi his cup and ruffled his silky blonde hair that was a little bit of everywhere. "He must need to be fed then, he eats more then you do Sho." Hizashi said snickering at his friend who was clearly unamused with the comparison. "I don't eat much because I'm a "small" being, I'm six ft tall not short whatsoever." Shota said
Looking at the time. "Its already 6:30 Hizashi you should get ready." Shota said grabbing Hizashi's uniform that was slightly longer then his. "Alright Sho, let me get up first." Hizashi said stretching. "Alright just hurry up Zashi." Shota said walking back down stairs.

   Hizashi's parents have already left for another couple weeks for  there jobs. "Ahh!!" Hizashi screamed as Shota heard a thud. "Zashi?!" Shota said running as fast as he could upstairs to see Hizashi on the floor shirtless. "What happened?" Shota said kneeling down. "I fell." Hizashi said gripping his bruised arm. "I'll bring you up an ice pack." Shota said picking up Hizashi and putting him back down on the floor making sure he wasn't sick by checking his eyes for a restraint. His eyes were a bit tired looking and still a bright beautiful green with a light green swirl around his pupils. "I'm getting the ice." He said blushing as he went downstairs. "Omg he looked me in the eyes and and and- OMG WHY IS HE SOO HOT?!" Hizashi thought to himself turning a dark shade of red while putting the uniform top on.

Shota came back upstairs to see Hizashi switching boxers and caught a glimps of his nice ass, as soon as he saw that he turned around turning a bright shade of red and kept turning around checking to make sure he wasn't hallucinating and kept peeking at the nice ass. Hizashi turned around seeing a cherry pink Aziawa. "HOW LONG WERE YOU STANDING THERE AND WHAT DID YOU SEE?!" He screamed seeing that Shota.exe had stop working and was rebooting itself. "U-uh e-enough!" He said running downstairs dropping the ice pack. "SHOTA YOU BETTER HAVE NOT TAKEN PICTURES OR I SWEAR YOUR EARS WILL BLEED SO MUCH TOU WILL BE DEAF!" Hizashi screamed jumping down all 21 stairs only gliding down by the railings. "I WISH I DID!" He screamed for once in his life blushing like a hardcore fangirl and running to UA forgetting his scarf and his blonde friend.