Cat cafe heh

"... I care about all my students, even the misbehaved and incompetent ones." Shota said crouching down to his height, "All kids, no matter age, need to be cared about." Shota said looking Denki in the eyes.

The house was silent for a few minutes before Shota's phone rang.

S:
Hello?

N:
Shota, we have a kid who was just found in an alley way that needs a home.

S:
I'll take them, I don't care when they are here I just want them safe.

N:
That was fast Shota are you sure?

S:
Yes, I have to buy a new home anyway and I know it seems irrational but I'm ready to have 20 kids if I have to.

N:
Alright, her Name is Eri and her quirk is unknown for now.

S:
Alright, let's meet at the cat cafe near my old place.

N:
Alright, I'll bring a small jacket for her.

The three of them sat in silence for a bit before Shota left to get Hizashi.

Baby wake up. I said playing with his hair. "Mhng, wha?" My fiance said sitting up. We need to meet this kid at the cafe by our old place, her name is Eri and she needs a home. "Alrighty, let me wake up a bit." Hizashi said leaning forward.

The two of em went down stairs fully dressed for late winter Japen. "Hey uncle Shota?" Shinso said walking up to the two. "Yeah?" Shota said zipping his jacket. "Where are you going?" Shinso asked. "Picking up your little sister." He said walking out the door.

Short chapter for once but a heads up for the people that read this far.

I start school on the eighth of September and plan the story to end by then but I dont know. I also have a few appointments before then and my health is everything but normal rn  *not rona* but the slow updates will have a good end result ^^