Cuddles and Kisses

Hizashi left the house after writing the note and headed out.

I have my wallet, keys, phone, headphones...ok that's it. I have to call Justine-Cun to make sure she still has butter cups.

Hello, is this Justine?

Hello, you must be Hizashi right?

Oh yes, I was wonder if you still had butter cups?

Yes, I saved Buttercups for you and your "friend."

Thank you soo much!

I jogged my way down the street having to push up my glasses once in a while. I made it to the place and picked up my suprize and left to get the ring. I measured Shotas ring finger by the thickness of my nuckle when bent on my thumb.  He has rather big hands compared to my long slender hands so it was harder to find a size.

I made it to the jewelers place just in time to pick it up. His ring is a sterling silver band with carved swirls smoothly wrapped around the ring, it had a small diamond stud in the middle with small strands of metal twisted to hold it in place.

I hope he is up and ready for this...

Hizashi took a long wall back to there place avoiding eye contact. He walked holding the ring in the small black leather box with the kitten he had in his pocket sleeping. He bought a collar and a special collar she was going to wear when they walked it. The first collar said ButterCup with there address and phone number and the other was for the occasion.

He made it to the front door almost passing out from how scared be was. He slipped the collar on the kitten and Shinso knew the plan and wasn't going to pet it yet. He opened the door to see Shota still sleeping and put the kitten down with the special collar on her and waiting for her to jump up on him. Before she got up there he had the ring in the small box in his left hand ready to propose.

"Wha?" Shota said waking up and grabbing the kitten and rubbing his eyes trying to read its collar. "Shota Aziawa?" Hizashi said on his left knee holding up his right hand offering the ring. "Will you marry me?" Hizashi said crying trying to say it seeing Shota tense up and eyes widen.

Shots had woken up to a small pounce and sat up picking up the kitten and petting it before he read its collar. He read the collar on it and lost his breathe, "is this a dream?" He asked himself as he stared blankly at Hizashi on one knee.

"Shota?" Hizashi said tears falling down his slender face turning  his cheeks red and his eyes a dark green. "Will you?" Hizashi said fumbling his words shaking.

"Am I alright?" Shota asked holding his head trying to make himself "wake up."

Hizashi started to feel himself go in and out of consciousness from his anxiety kicking in. "Babe, do you want to spend the rest of your life with me?" Hizashi said staying awake.

"I do!" Shota said running down and hugging his fiance with all he could.

Hizashi broke down and started crying tears of joy and ambition waiting for an answer. He hugged his now Fiance as hard as he could and let everything built up out hugging his fiance.

They stayed like that while Shinso recorded the whole thing even Hizashi coming in. Shinso clapped for his cousin and his uncle Zashi. "You finaly did it Hizashi." Shinso said walking closer to the two. "Y-Yeah!" Hizashi said smiling letting this sink in.

Hizashi helped Shota up and slightly slipped the ring on his fiance and saw the perfect ring fit on his perfect partners ring finger and lay there as Shota admired the ring and its style.

"This ring...its so gorgeous and beautiful, like your eyes." Shota said putting his left hand on Hizashi's face wiping away a tear from his beautiful husband's face. "T-The ring is s-soo cold S-Sho." Hizashi said feeling the cold ring on his warm face. "You still have that adorable stutter when you cry." Shota said with a giggle kissing that beautiful faced husband of his.

This chapter is shorter then the rest but has the most exciting part of all.