Unknown quirk

Shota was thrown against the wall by some sort of force, he guessed it was some type of air type quirk.

How the fuck did they do that?! They are tied up and can't do anything. I looked over and saw Nemuri tossing them over to the police and kicking him with her 12 inch ficking heels, like who needs a foot tall heels?! I slowly stand up and feel around for any damage done to me and I felt nothing so I walked over to my non blood related sister.

Shota are you alright! I saw walking towards him. He seems fine but that could be a concussion. He responds saying he is fine but I'm still going to evaluate his head trama.

"What's my name?" She says sitting him down. "Nemuri, you've never told me your last name so I don't know. Your quirk is human perfume, you can make purple perfume come out from your glands and it puts people to sleep. Now let me go back to my fiance!" He said a bit pissed he couldn't go. "Calm down Shota, now that's a but rude of your example of my quirk yet oddly suiting." She responded.
     They walked back to the hospital with the stuff they needed and talked the way there. "Did you get there quirk?" Shota asks. "Its some type of creation quirk, it's a rare one I forgot the name of." She responded to the gremlin. "I hope it's nothing that's going to effect me." He said checking to see if he could use his quirk. "Its nothing to worry about, probably a gravity quirk with that throw." She said opening the door. "Yeah..." he said stepping into the hospihospital hospital.

"Excuse me but he was hit with an unknown quirk and we would like to know if there was anything wrong?" Nemuri said making sure he heard her. "Wait no, I'm fine-" He said before gwyyin interrupted. "Oh my, let's go out back to test." A nurse said rushing him back.

Hizashi woken up at around 4 o'clock still not seeing Shota. "Hey Toshi, have you seen Sho?" He asked tapping his nephew. He was able to talk now just not loudly. "He said he is getting tested for a weird quirk." Shinso said showing the texts. "Oh, I hope he is alright." Hizashi said a bit worried.

Shota was in there for it felt like hours. "We don't see any effects so come back if there is any unusual feelings." A doctor said taking out an IV. "Alright." He said leaving the hell hole.

I'm sorry for the weird jumps this is a filler kinda.

He walked back into there room to see Hizashi singing quietly to a song called "desperate cheeto" or something, it was in English/Spanish so he didn't recognize it. Hizashi ran up to Shota hugging him tightly. "You feel alright, I heard about the attack." He said looking down a bit. "I feel fine just the fact someone decided to smash our fucking home!" He said pissed at the fact he worked his ass off for that place for some random unknown villain to come around and ruin it. "Oh no!" Hizashi said looking down a bit more to see shota eye to eye. "It probably happened for a reason Sho-Chan." He said paying his back. "We will be alright, besides we can see my mum and dad again!" He said bouncing a bit. "Yeah, I miss her anyway." Shota said placing his hand on his stomach a bit.

The three of them left the  hospital two days later with Nemuri taking them to there mothers place. Shota called her mum also because he never had his mother there and she was exactly like his mum. Shota had sat in the back with Shinso sith Hizashi in the front because he was taller and couldn't sit crunched up like Sho. They eventually made it to there mums place and showed Shinso around.

Shota, Hizashi, Shinso! She said loudly seeing the three of them walk in. She wrapped her arms around all of them hugging them tightly. "I've missed you three so much it's so lonely without my three boys!" She said letting go. "I've missed you to mama." Shota said bending down to see a cat. "It has been too long!" Hizashi said holding his mother who was small and petite. "I don't remember meeting you..." Shinso said hiding his face. "Oh, I met you when you were asleep. I'm sorry for the confusion." She said ruffling his hair. "Wait what?" He asked. "These two dummies forgot how to make dumplings and came over here at midnight to make them with me." She said poking her son and her son in law. "Oh..." Shinso said now petting the cat. "What brings you three over here anyway, it's such a long drive over." She asked. Shota explained what happen back at there place and what happened about Hizashi's throat.

"Oh you three have the worst luck!" She said hugging her son and son in law. "Heh, I know." He said sitting down. Shota sat down on the couch bending down slowly not wanting to hurt his back. "Aww Sho, does your back hurt again?" Hizashi said walking over and sitting next to him. "I bit, it hasn't been hurting until I was-" he cut himself off. "Untill what?" Hizashi asked looking at him. "UNCLE!" Shinso said getting his attention. "Wha-." "What caused your back pain?" Shinso asked using his quirk. "When I was hit with the quirk I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen causing pain." Shota said before coming back awake "don't you ever use your quirk on me young man or I swear I'll remove you from my class."he said agrivated. "Shota, you need to bring that to the doctors!" Hizashi said leaning closer. "It's not important besides it doesn't hurt as bad as you think." He said rubbing his lower abdomen. "You are a bad liar babe." Hizashi said putting a hand on Shota's stomach. "Oh?" Hizashi said feeling something. "Sho, feel that." Hizashi said placing Shota's hand on the spot. "What is that?" Hizashi asked looking his beautiful fiance in the eyes getting an equality concerned face.