16+ warning!!

Shota and Hizashi had there dinner and ended up going on a walk when they were done doing some patrolling which was part of there classes since they have there hero licenses. "Hey Zashi, wanna go to the rooftop?" Shota suggested. "How will we get there?" Hizashi asked looking at Shota and saw his child eating smile as he captured Hizashi and flung him onto the bars roof. "WHAT THE, NO!-" hisashi screamed as he was flying with shota laughing his ass off. "Too late Zashi-kun!" Shota said as he was launching his way up. *huffs* "your soo mean Sho-chan." Hizashi said being a brat. "At least you lived unlike that last one I flung." Shota said with his child eating smile slowly creeping onto his face. "Heh...WHAT?!" Hizashi screamed looking him in the eyes. "The attack on the school, I flung a villain at the school wall and he died." Shota said walking away from the edge of the building. "Oh yeah." Hizashi said remembering the attack. "I sit up here because this is were the most crimes happen and they are drunk half the time so its easier." Shota said pulling a fruit squeeze out of his belt. "True and how long will you continue to eat those Sho, does it still hurt to eat?" Hizashi questioned his boyfriend. "No, I've just grown a fondness for them." He said after slurping it down. "Yeah well-" he said being interrupted with a hand going over his mouth. Shota covered Hizashi's mouth because he heard something. He stood up and signaled Hizashi to stay alerted while he snuck his way to the edge. Once he got to the edge he heard a group of kids fighting about something. he lightly slapped hizashi with his scarf and made sure to have his attention before jumping down scaring the living shit out of the kids. He saw a small red and white haired kid being picked on and two other kids laughing and kicking the poor kid. When he jumped down the kids screamed and shota took his scarf and made it so they couldn't run. "What did this poor kid do to get beaten so badly." He said helping the red and white haired kid up. "He is weak and vulnerable, why else?!" A blond one yelled laughing. "That is no reason to be kicking him, look at me. I was a weak child now and I'm one of the best underground hero's there is." Shota said taking a small hanky that was the same color as his scarf and pressing it on the multi colored haired kids wound. "There you go kid, Mic get down here!" Shota said still having the kids tied down. "How will I get down ErasureHead?!" Hizashi said 20+ ft high up. *sighs* "let me get you, kids stay here while I get this numb hero." They laughed at his word choice and they stayed and watched as Mic screamed being flown to the ground. "These kids are bullying this kid and I need a more popular hero to get them in the right mind." Shota said ruffling the kids hair. "That's not very Plus ultra isn't it to bully the future hero!" Present Mic said crouching down to there level. "How can he be a hero if he is weak?!" The small one boy said glaring at him. "All heroes are not tough and strong you know, look at ErasureHead. He is small and stealthy but has a strong quirk to make up for that fact." Hizashi said punching Eraserhead in the shoulder. "Oww." Shota remarked turning to the human boom box. "See not strong!" Hizashi said pointing at him. Shota used his quirk on him and tossed him to the other side of the alley with his scarf. "Yet scary!!" He yelled proving a point. The kids laughed and walked away as Shota grabbed his microphone friend and carried him to the next station. "Shut up Mic, you can't be noticed right now." Shots said slinging Hizashi on his other shoulder still walking. "A heads up for later, I'm not as weak as I look." He said with a dirty grin on his face.

[DO NOT READ IF UNCOMFORTABLE WITH  SMUT!!]

They were done there patrol at around 8PM and both needed a shower. "I'm going to take a shower Zashi." He said pulling off his top and unhooking his binder. "May I join you." Hizashi said blushing like a fangirl over his question. "Sure, I'm washing your hair then." Shota said turning on the  faucet. Hizashi undressed and got into the hot water and immediately felt his hair loose its straight figure. "I'm washing your hair before anything else babe." Shots said squeezing a handful of shampoo into his palms and massaging it into his mop. "AhH~" Hizashi moaned as he felt Shota tug his hair to loosen the knots. "Heh a hair kink huh?" Shota said remembering that for later. "I've never had my hair washed by someone else." He said blushing like a bright red cherry. "I know how to properly wash hair unlike you." Shota said watching as Hizashi tild his head back enjoying his head being washed. "Your such a bottom zashi." Shots said snickering. "SaYs yOoou~!" Hizashi tried saying as Shota wrapped his hands around a fistful of hair and waiting for the reaction. "Heh, bottom." He said as he rinsed out the conditioner. "I'll wash your hair!" Hizashi said eagerly. "Sure just letting you know I don't have your hair kink." Shots said winking as they switched positions. "Its soo soft!" Hizashi said suprized. "I know how to take care of my hair." Shota said washing soap out of his eyes. "Your also not very good at not getting soap in my face." Shota said turning his head to see Hizashi's slim figure. "Sorry it's that I haven't dont this for someone else in a while." Hizashi said messaging conditioner into Shota's scalp. Hizashi washed Shota's body gently watching Shota close his eyes in pleasure feeling his warm hands, massage his sore body. "Hizashi...that feels....amazing" he said almost falling asleep in the shower. "I'm done in the shower if you want to get out now." He said hugging shots from behind making sure that shota felt his bulge. "Oh, yeah." He said with a small giggle. As soon as the got into the bedroom Hizashi pushed Shota onto the bed hands wrapped around Shota's wrist holding him down. "Hisashi, I'm transgender remember. Wear a condom." Shota said feeling Hizashi pull onto him. "Who said I was going to do it vaginally?" He said pulling Shota's hips into his. "Alrighty then." Shota said letting his body go Limp letting Hizashi be a top. "Heh see, I'm not a bottom Sho-chan." He said pushing him against the headboard making sure he couldn't move and slid into him making Shota squirm, "AaHh zashi~!" Shota moaned as Hizashi pushed himself into him. "Sho, that feels soo good~" he moaned as Shota grabbed his ass and pulled him closer finishing up. Both sweating and painting they got pajama pants on they both slept topless.