Hospital cuddles

Hizashi was still asleep when Shota came into the room with a few machines beeping steadily. Shota ran over to the bed and hugged Hizashi slightly not wanting to hurt him and felt tears fall down his face. "I love you..." Shota said quietly hearing a monitor speed up as slightly. Shota checked and saw it was his heart monitor, "he knows its me." Shota said as he climbed onto the side of the hospital bed snuggling Zashi. He heard Hizashi's light snoring and was falling asleep until he heard someone open the door.

"Oh sorry sir, I just came in here to check on him. I didn't know if someone was here with him or not." A young nurse said backing out of the room. "I've been here since the beginning of his surgery and haven't left." Shota said laying back down with his boyfriend. "Oh, you must be Shota then?" The nurse said coming back inside. "Yes, did Hizashi say anything." Shota said leaning forward. "Your his emergency contact, before he was knocked out he said something about the name Shota." O-oh?" He said suprized. "Yeah, he cares about you alot you know." The young lady said with a smile. "My quirk allows me to see his memmemories and he has almost all of them with you." She said sitting at a desk. "I've been in his life since we were around 4 or 5, I've only been his friend since we were eight." Shota said climbing off the bed. "Have you used your quirk on me?" He asked worried she has seen something. "Oh no, I only used it on him on accident." She said. "Alright, I'm going to lay back down with Hizashi and you can do what you were supposed to do." He said as he snuggled back in.

Hizashi woke up to a heavy feeling on him and didn't have his eyes open yet not knowing the cause. He felt what it was and felt soft hair. "That's Shota." He thought continuing to pet the soft hair. He slowly opened his eyes and saw Shota curled up like a cat sleeping almost on Hizashi. "He hasn't left has he?" Hizashi thought as he tried sitting up. "Ack!" He said falling right back down and grabbing his back. "Hizashi?!" Shota said walking up from Hizashi's loud awakening. He sat up and got off the bed the cause of his pain. "I forgot about the broken disc..." Hizashi said leaning his head back. "Want me to get a heating pad from a nurse?" Shota asked already walking to the door. "Sure Boo." Hizashi said fixing how he sat.

Shota came back with a doctor and a heating pad in his hands. "We are going to check out the stitches and some of your minor wounds." The same younge lady said setting down her clipboard. "Oh alright." Hizashi said with a smile seeing Shota almost trip over a chair. "I'll go and order some food down the road now that your awake." Shota said leaving the room while adjusting his long scarf.
"Alright, nothing hot please Sho-Chan." Hizashi said unbuttoning his robe.

Shota left the hospital and messaged Hizashi telling him he was going to check on Hitoshi and take a shower.

💛Sho-babe💛
Hey I'm going to stop at the house to get some stuff and take a shower.

Me: Alright babe, I'm just going to watch cute cat video's while I wait ^w^.

💛Sho-Babe💛
Ok, I feel disgusting. 🤮
Hospitals and doctors offices are gross.

Me: Heh your so over dramatic Sho-Babe. Can you bring that blue blanket? 🥺

💛Sho-Babe💛
Yes I will, I gtg now. I love you.

Me: I love you to Boo. 😻

Hizashi sat in bed watching more cat videos while he waited for Shota. The doctor came in once in a while checking his monitors and heating pad and sometimes would adjust his bandages.

Ugh, I forgot my damn keys with Hizashi. Oh well. Good thing we have windows.
      I climbed through our bedroom window and grabbed some outfits for the next few day and took a hot shower removing the disgusting hospital room feeling from my body.

I turned on the shower and turned on my playlist singing trying to calm down from the stress of the shooting. I got out of the shower and checked the time seeing it was 4:00pm and decided to grab Hizashi's favorite blankie and stop at the coffee shop grabbing him a cupcake before getting dinner.

He got cold soba for the both of them and got Zashi a vanilla cupcake with marshmellow filling and frosting on his way back to the disgusting building. He went to Zashi's room and saw that he was standing while holding onto the counter.

"Oh, hey Sho-Babe." *gasps* "is that a Nillafloof?!" Hizashi said with a huge child grin on his face. "Yes, I also grabbed blankie like you wanted." Shota said giving a genuine smile. He walked over and hugged his boyfriend and sat down on his bed eating the dinner he bought for them. "After dinner wanna cuddle?" Hizashi asked being the child he is. "Yeah, I couldn't sleep at all untill I knew you were alright." Shota said placing his almost empty box on his night stand and layed down on the bed falling asleep next to his furter husband.

I'm sorry if these are long but it feels wrong having a chapter shorter the 1000 words 😅