A title 😑

Shots woke up that morning falling off the bed and hitting the floor as hard as his body possibly could. He got up and rubbed his head squinting to see the time on the clock but couldn't read it. "Where are my eye drops?" He thought to himself as he fixed his curly hair. He looked around the room not finding them with tears rolling down his face from his eyes being irritated. He couldn't read anything he tried looking at because of his dry eyes kept watering. He ended up calling a nurse with the press of a button. "Good morning Sir, what seems to be the problem?" She asked walking in not seeing him rubbing his eyes. "I'm trying to find my eyes drops and I can't read a single thing nor see anything enless you count blurs as seeing." He said continually rubbing his eyes. "Oh, I can get a new one from the back to make it easier." She said seeing him bent over a bit rubbing his eyes vigorously trying to wipe away tears. "Thank you, ugh. It burns like hell." He said trying to open his eyes. "Keep them closed until I get back, I'll be quick she said running a bit out of the room. "Fucking eyes, they burn!" He said loudly forgetting his partner was sleeping.

The doctor came back with a bottle of eye drops and opened it for him. "Thank you." He said drowning his eyes in the miracle liquid. He blinked out the extra drops and read the clock but still couldn't quite read it. "What the fuck?" He thought to himself as he went to his phone to read the time and saw it was 8:45 am. "My vision must be getting worse." He said turning the brightness down on his phone a bit. "Ugh, I knew using my quirk after my limit was going to destroy my eyes." He said rubbing his temple's. "Great now I have a headache from trying to read that and hitting my head on the floor." He said a bit aggravated.

"Sho?!" Hizashi said with breathing heavily as he looked around the room. "Yes Hiza- BABY?!" he said seeing blood coming from his side. "DON'T MOVE!" Shota said a bit loud grabbing paper towels and pressing them in the wound. "WE NEED A NURSE!" Shota said pressing the button vigorously. "What happened?" Hizashi said weakly. "You probably opened your stitches when you rolled over and didn't feel it." He said still pressing the button. "GOD DAMN IT, HURRY THE FUCK UP! HE IS LOOSING BLOOD!!" He screamed hearing doctors and nurses run down the hall. "WE GOT TO GET HIM IN SURGERY NOW!" A short male said pushing the bed out of the room with Shota pushing it also. "What did I do?!" Hizashi said crying hysterically being shoved into the room silencing his crying, Shota being kicked out of the room.
"Why do we have such horrible luck?!" He thought to himself holding his head in his hands pulling his hair.
"Sir?" He heard someone say. "Hey down here." Shots looked down and saw a very small male say tugging his shirt. "He will be alright, his stitches just tore and lost some blood." The small male said removing Shota's hands from his hair. "You have a headache and you need glasses for you eyes, your vision is -50 on both eyes and you need more protein in your diet." The small male said with his hands glowing a bright yellow. "Oh and by the way, your scars need some lotion." He said as he fixed his shirt. "What the actual hell?" Shota said looking down at the weirdo. "Is your quirk knowing my fucking medical shit?" He asked a bit mad he did it without permission. "Oh yes, my quirk is actually to see your health problems kinda." The small asshole said with a grin. "I'm going back into my room and grabbing my shit." Shota said pissed now seeing his smut face. "Don't trip~" the small ass bastard said before he got up. Shota stood up and went walking down the hall and tripped over his scarf landing face first on the tile floor. "I swear to allmight if that fucking doctor did something to me I will whoop his ass into next year." Shota said holding his bloody nose.

He returned back to him and Hizashi's room and stopped the bloody nose. He then cleaned up there mess and throwing it out. He left the hospital and went to pick up Shinso from Nemuri's place.

He arrived at Nemuri's house with a smashing headache turning into a migraine. "Oh Shota- holy shit!" Nemuri said seing a bloody faced Shota with his eyes almost closed almost dragging his way through her home. "You sir will sit down and wait there." she said forcing him down using her quirk putting him to sleep. She grabbed the tylenol and an ice pack for her friend. "Toshi, can you grab a washcloth?" She said hearing the teen walk around. "Yes aunt Nemi." He said grabbing it and walking into the purple cloud of smoke handing her the cloth. "Hiw are you not passed out?!" She said turning seeing him walking away. "Allergies, I can't smell shit." He said leaving the room and packing his bag. "LANGUAGE YOUNG MAN!" She hollered to her non biological nephew.

Shota woke up with a migraine having his whole back in pain with his head smashing. *gagging* "d-don't do that." He said clutching his head sweating bullets. "Shota, you can't force your to do anything with a migraine. You'll make yourself worse." She said setting the ice pack on his head and moving his hair from his face. "Don't you even think your going to care for me like we are a thing!" He said tightly squeezing his head clenching his teeth.

"Shota, I know. I'm not trying to get in your pants I want you to feel better." She said trying to calm him down. Shota is still holding his head tightly and has made his migraine worse by yelling, His whole upper body hurt and throbbed because of it.
His shoulders felt heavy and his neck felt tight like it needed to pop, His head felt like it was being split into two pieces while being beaten with a bat. He was clenching his teeth so hard he couldn't feel the fact he was hurting himself. Whenever he gets a migraine he becomes very sensitive to smell and light and certain smells make him queasy.

His body gave up and passed out because it couldn't stand the pain anymore. Nemuri couldn't touch him at all after his yelling commotion. She texted Hizashi letting him know what happened.

💜Nemi💜
Heh Zashi-Chan, I was texting to tell you that your husband just passed out at my place from a migraine. He is sleeping now but he won't let me touch em'.

💛🐤BirdBrain🐤💛
Oh, I just got back to my room at the hospital and my stitches fixed. They told me I can't walk for a few days so I can't go over and help.
Before he wakes up keep a cold cloth on his head and his neck. His whole back hurts like hell when he gets those so do it while he is sleeping. Btw send me a pic of my sleeping husbando 🥺