Back to School

Todays the day that both Hizashi and Shota start going back to their jobs at UA. Eri goes to a nearby school down town and Allmight bring her back to them at noon.

Shota woke up at five this morning and slowly got out of bed without waking up Hizashi. He went downstairs and fed buttercup and the other cat he forgot the name to.

After his morning routine at his mothers house he woke up Eri,Toshi, and Hizashi at seven. "Mngmh babe, lemme sleeeeeeeep." He heard Hizashi groan. You expect Shota to be the one to be stubborn to get out of bed when its Zashi. "Baby, you can't sleep any longer. We have jobs to do and we have patrol tonight." Shota said rubbing Hizashi's back. "I know..." he groaned rolling over and getting up. "I'm going to wake up Eri and Shinso and I'll be back." He said leaving the room.

"Eri, it's time to wake up hun." I said quietly sitting on her bed. "Morning Daddy." I heard her say rolling over and hugging my thigh. "Morning princess, you can pick out your outfit while I wake up brother Shinso." I said standing up getting up. "Alright!" She said hopping up. I walked over to Shinso's bed and heard him lightly snoring. "Toshi, it's time to wake up." I said placing my hand on his shoulder. He was quiet and didn't move. "He always rolls over to slap me..." I thought to myself rolling him over toward me. He was sleeping and had a pulse so he was just sleeping. "Shinso, you gotta get up." I said a bit louder. "...mmmmhh." he said getting up. "You didn't do anything when I put my hand on you so I got a bit worried." I said pushing him a bit to get him awake. "Yeah yeah, I didn't feel it. I'm up old man." He said getting out of bed.

Now the three of em are up I should start the car so its warm... I should also find that for Eri... I got everything I need for classes... got everything for tonight's patrol...let's go before we are late.

We dropped Eri off at school at seven thirty and got to UA at seven fourty five and managed to lock ourselves out of UA grounds. Hizashi called Nezu and let him know that we forgot our badge and I refrained from using profanities around the school.

"You two are going to need to find those key cards." Nezu said as he opened the gate. "Sorry sir, my key card is on the table and I didn't remember to grab it." I said walking into the front doors with my head low. "Sorry about that Nezu, I need to get a new one bc I cracked mine beyond repair." Hizashi said laughing a bit at the end. Hitoshi just walked beside me holding my hand. It felt different feeling his hand in mine. His hands are large like mine and rough and dry like mine as well, his hands are not cracked like mine but they are like younger me hands... he noticed I was rubbing his hand with my thumb and pressed a bit on a scar I have across my palm.
I flinched my hand a bit when he pressed down on it because it was on a nerve that has been damaged for a while.

We walked into UA and I headed straight to my classroom to see Iida putting his stuff together. "Oi Tensei, what are you doing?" I asked looking up a bit. "Oh Aziawa Sensei, I dropped my belongings on the floor and I didn't want them to be miss places for later." He said looking me in my eyes. "Sir your eyes are a bit redder then usually." He said in a quieter tone. "I'll get my eye drops in a minute, thank you for your concern." I said sitting down at my table for once. I almost fell asleep again before o heard boom boom boi being the angry little shit he is. "KACHAN NOO!!" COME HERE YOU DAMN NERD!!

I cancled his quirk and grabbed his shirt to stop him. "You two will be expelled next time anyone catches you teying to blow his ass into next year." I said saying exactly what I heard Bakugou yelled to Midoria.

I let go of Bakugou and made sure Midoria was alright and countinued teaching once in while I would catch Denki talking to Shinso but I didn"t say anything.

Class ended soon enough and I heard Hizashi make his way down to my classroom to "bug" me. He always comes down to talk for a bit before his class. "Hey Shota, what are you doing?!" He said enthusiastically. "Just was about to go and get a juice pouch then I heard you and stayed." I said spinning in my chair a bit. "Shota, those are not good for you and you were only supposed to eat those when it was hard to swallow medicine and solid food!" He whined. "I know but I enjoy them and I'm going to eat them." I said standing up. "Shoooo!" He whined again as I pushed my way through him. "Don't Sho me, I want my lunch." I said hearing him followed me. I saw Midoria in the hallway talking to Almight and we made eye contact before I went into the break room.

I went into the breakroom and grabbed a fruit squeeze and drank it before Hizashi caught up. "Shota you shithead!" Hizashi yelled watching me dart to my class grabbing my yellow sleeping bag.

"Shitshitshitshitshitshit!" I say as I run full force around the corner into my room seeing a blur of blue as I turn. I made my way into my room and jumped over three desks with my scarf flying behind me landing in my desk and into my chair. Spinning lightly. Gasping for breath I locked my door so Zashi couldn't come inside and made my way back to my desk. Before I could do anything I see a yellow blur fly inside my room. "YOU!" Hizashi yelled. I squeaked a bit and darted to my door forgetting it was locked and threw my hip into it. Hizashi threw himself onto me and pushed my shoulders to the door to pin me down. "You, CAN NOT EAT THOSE ALL OF YOUR LIFE." He said saying the all with emphasis. I turned my head and saw bakugou laughing his ass off in the corner of my class. "THIS is what you two do when we have lunch?" He asked laughing at our shenanigans. Before I could explain Hizashi threw himself off me and went to my chair. "Not necessarily, why are you in my class?" I asked seeing him stand up and gather his belongings. "I came in here while you were talking with Present Mic and sat down doing a project while listening to your shenanigans. I went silent. "He saw the good in me...that's what he is going to expect...I can't have that...nonono..." Hizashi stood up and threw a pen at me getting my attention. "Yoo, you spaced out!" He said loudly in his presentation Micheal mode. "Y-yeah..." I said walking to my seat. "You may stay and compete that if you would like to Katsuki." I said going into my yellow sleeping bag.