Soaring blur

Shota had his scarf in his hands and was almost to the ground when he wrapped his capture weapon around a nearby telephone pole and swung his way back to his own house with tears running down his face, tears flying in the wind.
He knew his father would be pissed to know that he One wasn't home, Two to find out he is sick, and Three to be useless in his father's eyes.

Hizashi saw his friend swing his way back to his home and was relieved to see that he lived passed the dramatic exit. He knew little about Shota's home life except the fact his mother is dead and he has a small home with his father...he knew little about Shota either but he didn't want to push his boundaries either...

At Shota's house

Shota stood at the front steps of his house and debated on whether or not to stay here or at Hizashi's place but it was too late anyway so he had to deal with his actions and stay. He walked into the house to see his drunk father grabbing another bottle. His father yelled his old name and smacked him upside the head hard enough to make Shota fly across the room, Shota immediately stood up and bowed his head to show his father respect and instead got kicked in the head causing him to hit his head off the wall.

I feel tears well up in my dry eyes. Once my father was done his tantrum I went up to my room and climbed onto the roof top , locking the rooftop door making sure my supposed father couldn't push me off or something.

I sat there untill it was day light and went and changed into a black hoodie and joggers and walked around town eventually finding myself at Hizashi's not caring that I was sick and was binding unproperly.

At Hizashi's

Hizashi saw Shota walk up the steps through the window and opened the door before he could knock. He saw Shota jump, a bit taken back from the loud blondes sudden movements.
"Hey Sho... Sho?!" I yelled seeing Sho collapse onto the floor.

Hizashi picked up his friend and brought the smaller teenager into his room tending to his wounds while he was asleep. Hizashi wanted to know why he was always tired and never talked about his scars but never wanted to push it.

After caring for his friend he fell asleep next to him waiting for him to awaken.

Shota woke up with a scream, a result from the constant nightmares he has to fight with to sleep. He looked beside him to see a sleeping blonde curled up on his chest, arms around his waist, mouth slightly open and looked around and saw that he was in Zashi's room with bandages around his slit wrists and one covering up his right eye from his abusive father.
He didn't want to wake his friend so he laid there in agony with a smashing headache and queasy feeling in his stomach from the now two day long fever he has been fighting without medicine, stress not helping it and the unnecessary crying didn't help at all.

Hizashi woke up and noticed Shota covering his mouth and clenching his stomach and immediately sat up grabbing a bucket and finding some cold water knowing Shota was going to throw up.

Shota felt a horrible pain in his stomach and tried his hardest not throw up but was given a bucket and couldn't keep it in anymore.

Hizashi never saw this side of shota and felt horrible seeing his best friend in such agony.
Hizashi rubbed Shota's back and held his hair back as Shota held the bucket close. "Guessing you don't feel any better Sho?" Hizashi quietly asked Shota not wanting a responce but just acknowledging his friends pain.

Shota nodded his head at Hizashi's rhetorical question and laid back down onto his friends lap curling up into a ball feeling a safe feeling being here with him, he has never felt this for long enough time to recognize this feeling but was too tired and weak to hold his doubtful self back.
Hizashi went bright red as he felt his friend curl onto his lap shaking a bit as he crawled closer onto him. Hizashi wasn't used to Sho being soft but decided he would let him curl up and sleep.

"Hey sho, should I empty your bucket incase you have the urge to puke again?" Hizashi whispered into his ear not wanting to wake his almost alseep friend up. He got a nod of approval and slowly got up to empty the bucket.
Hizashi didn't have a weak stomach and could handle rinsing it out with the hose and not gagging, he brought the bucket into the kitchen with him as he grabbed some tissues and medicine for Shota.

After cleaning out the bucket he brought the bucket Sho claimed as his own and his supplies to his room and all he saw was a small mound under the blanket and heard slight snoring coming from it. He rightly assumed it was sho and continued to get stuff for his sick friend making sure he was comfortable.

When Shota woke up he saw it was 2:00 pm and hizashi setting up a folding table of meds and tissues for him and heard him singing a popular American song from a band he forgot the name of. He had his hair in a messy bun, pajama pants, and a hoodie completing the Saturday look. Sho accident interrupted the song bird by sneezing and scaring the singing cockatoo.

Hizashi was waiting patiently for Sho to wake up and started to sing an AC⚡DC song that was popular in America at the time and was slightly jumped out of it when he heard a small cat sneeze and looked and saw Shota covering his face with his palms on top of the blanket. "Oh morning Sho-Chan, I was setting up a table for your meds and stuff so it wasn't too far away." Hizashi said as he slid his headphones onto his shoulders and walking over to feel his head. As he felt Shota's head Sho flinched and threw himself to the other side of the bed hyperventilating starting to quietly recite the words I'm sorry over and over again trying to apologize for his wrong actions.