Hospital cuddles

We are going to say that he is on a couch bc I cant find any other ones -_-

Art still not by me

Nemuri set her phone down after sending Bird Brain a photo of his furter husband sleeping on her couch, taking up the whole damn thing!
    She got the washcloth that was thrown at her and washed it off in cold water and grabbed a few more getting them cold as well, she rung out the extra water in them and walked back to her sofa.
    When she got back to her couch Shota was still sleeping with his mouth open slightly breathing lightly. She grabbed the shorter wash cloth and lightly put it on his forehead while he rolled over a bit. "How did he get shirtless?!" She though seeing his bare chest when he rolled onto his back. "Oh well, I've seen worst." She sighed. She lifted up his head lightly to put the other cloth oh the back of his neck and succeeded in not waking the gremlin. "Why do you have to be gay?" She asked herself as she walked away going to find her tylenol.

Walking back to her living room she saw that he was no longer on the couch and was now on the floor, still sleeping. "How did you NOT wake up from that?!" She almost yelled. "if you wake up my cousin while he is sleeping he will personally whoop your ass to next year, a warning because its happened to me but I ran faster then him." Shinso said as he walked into the kitchen only in his shorts. It was now around seven o'clock and she made Shinso dinner and took a shower.

It was around eight o'clock when Shota woke up from the floor. He opened his eyes to only see blue blur and felt his face to feel the cold cloth on his eyes. "Wha?" He said barley being awake. "Good morning you little bitchy baby." She said walking over and removing the cloth from his neck. "What did you call me human perfume?!" He said loudly now standing up shirtless in front of Nemi. "One your shirtless somehow Two you had a migraine and your body shut down. Three it's almost eight thirty pm and your now awake." She said walking away making him a plate of food.
      "HOW DID I GET SHIRTLESS?!" he said grabbing the nearby blanket. "I don't know Shota, I just came out and your shoulders were exposed and you rolled over and showed your whole chest to me and it was fairly awkward." She said taking her blanket back. "Ugh, I'm going back to Zashi's room." Shota said while he got his shirt back on and his scarf, "Shinso your coming also." He said shoving a shirt at his younger cousin. "Alright, I'll put on your shirt old man." He said waiting for a reaction. "If your going to call me old man make sure you can beat me in a duel first then you can call me old man on my death bed." He said knowing full well that Shinso couldn't beat him yet. "Alright old man." He said walking to his not old cousin. "IM ONLY 30 YOU LITTLE SHIT!" he said loudly not being able to yell. "Heh a nickname, little shit." He said grinning. "Ugh, let's go you spawn of hell." He said walking out the door.

Shota and Shinso were walking back to the hospital at 8:45 at night. He kept hearing Shinso sneeze and cough for a few minutes before he finally asked. "Are you alright?" Shota asked concerned for his cousin. "Yeah, allergies." He said rubbing his eyes. "You need these?" Shota said holding his eye drops. "Oh no, Its just the pollen and stuff from the leaves falling." Shinso said stopping another sneeze. "When we get back to our house your taking medicine for that." Shota said putting them back in his pocket. "Sure, whatever makes you happy." Shinso said fixing his scarf

They made there way back to Hizashi's room and saw that he was asleep in his bed. "Shinso, you see that chair?" He said pointing to the corner if the room. "Yeah, what about it?" Shinsi asked setting his bag down. "Pull the lever and it will recline into a bed type thing." Shota said hanging up his scarf and putting his hair up. "Wow in the other hospital they didn't even have chairs let alone a TV." Shinso said suprized at the fact Tokyo had more money then southern Japen. "It's the northern region what do you expect?" He said feeling his headache returning. "My bag had blanketed and stuff in it to make your bed I'm just going to sleep with Zashi-Cun." He said climbing onto the bed. "Alright, mind if I video call Denki?" Shinso asked. "Sure, I don't mind just dont film me while I sleep." Shota said cuddling his futer husband. "Thanks Sho."

Hizashi woke up to hearing Shinso laughing quietly looking down at his phone. Hizashi recorded Shinso's laugh because it was the first time he has heard it. "He sounds like Shota when he laughs." He thought to himself feeling Shota kick a bit in his sleep.

        Hizashi's POV

They are almost identical, it's hard to believe that they are only cousins. Wait.... Shota said that he was raped as a young teen and his father made him keep it but not in his body... that could be his kid... it all matches up, his birthday and the years they are apart they look like twins for fuck sakes?! Shinso must be his kid!

Hizashi was now fully awake thinking about his theory and Shinso had fallen asleep. It was seven in the morning when Hizashi woke Shota.

"Babe you have to get up, your kinda crushing my leg." Hizashi said petting him. "But my head hurts..." he whined snuggling closer. "I heard you had a horrible migraine yesterday from Nemi." Zashi said still petting Shota. "Mhm...I felt it all the way down to my shoulders..." he said clinging to Hizashi. "Did you take anything?" Hizashi asked pulling Shota upwards. "N-no..." he said ashamed. "I know you don't like Nemi as much as I do but she was trying to help you." Zashi said hugging him. "I felt horrible, I hate smells when I have a migraine and she was making something and I almost puked twice." He said pulling on the blanket. "I have to go to the restroom if you would let me Sho." He said tapping on him a bit. "Ok..." Shota said rolling over letting him out.

Another chapter that needs more drama~ i have no plans for this story and just going on whatever my brain decides I'm going to write down 🤷‍♂️.