January 10th

Hizashi woke up at 7 o'clock that morning feeling Shota hugging him tightly. "He needs rest, last night was rough." Hizashi thought to himself as he moved Sho off him a bit so he could take a shower and get ready for the day.

Hizashi was done getting ready for the day at around eight and helped Eri get dressed and ready for the day when he heard a thud upstairs. "Stay here princess Eri." Hizashi said sprinting his way up stairs.

"Sho-Chan?!" Hizashi said looking around for his fiance with no avail. Hizashi went into Shinso's room and only saw him sleeping on the floor which was oddly normal for him and Shota.

He looked around the whole upstairs to find the noise and couldn't find his fiance.
"Maybe he us in the balcony..." he thought to himself as he went to the sliding door.

I saw Shota wrapped in a blanket sitting on the edge of the railing swinging his legs in the frosty air. "...babe...please don't..." I said calmly walking over to him. He didn't respond to me but didn't move either. I walked over and hugged him tightly making sure he couldn't squirm away. "Shota babe are you alright?" I asked resting my head on his. "Yeah, its just...I can't help but thinking...was it my fault?" Shota said looking up at me. "IT WAS NEVER YOUR FAULT SHOTA!" I said breaking down hugging him tightly. "Is that why you had that nightmare, because you thought her death was your fault?" I asked carrying him back to bed. "...yeah, her birthday was the other day and hurt knowing she didn't live past twenty four..." Shota said turning to face me.  I sat there and held him tightly waiting for him to relax a bit before I left.

TS

I went downstairs to see Eri and Shinso both in cat ears doing a dance of some type. "Ok you two, it's time for us to go." I said adjusting my speaker. "Alright Dadsashi!" Eri said skipping her way over to the door, petting the cat on her way over. I sat there comprehending what just happened. "Eri you broke Mic." I heard Shinso say as he picked her up. "What, I just called him Dadzashi?" She said walking over to me and playing with my hair. "I love your name for me Eri!" I said swooping down to pick her up and twirl her. "Hehe thanks Dadzashi!" She said again giggling away. "Have you said anything to Sho about the cute name thing?" I asked setting her on my shoulders. "He is daddy and when you both are around he is Dadziwa!" She said throwing her arms up. "Heh, I like em little squirt. We gotta go!"
I said zooming out of the room with Shinso following.