Recovery nightmare

I woke up falling off my chair and hitting the floor with a thud. I sat up and went to check the time when I realized the clocks broken because of boom boom boi, I got off the floor and went to my window to see if it was still daylight and it was.

I heard a knock at my door and it startled me because it was really loud but I still went to check it. "Shota Aziawa?" I heard an unfamiliar voice say as I looked around. "Down here." I looked down to see a small Neko, Neko type quirks are human/cat people, they are rather cute. Hello? I said crouching down to look him in the eyes. "I was looking for you, I have some questions for you sir." He said standing up a bit. Alright, come in.

My name is Tsuyoshi, I'm here because I wanted to get to know you a bit. I only have seen you out in public with present mic and I wanted to maybe start being friends? He said stuttering his way through the sentence. "Omg he is soo adorable, his ears twitch when he is nervous." Um, sure. I usually don't talk to many people so I don't know what to say to introduce myself. I said sitting down. "I admire your work and how much you have been through but I only know what the press pushing for. "His tail is slowly swinging back and forth and wrapped it around his legs sometimes. I don't think he knows how cute that is." I'm on my lunch break at the moment so if you'd like to follow me to the break room you can. I said getting up from my chair. "Oh, uh sure." He said standing up a bit to follow.

We walked down to the break room in science till we got in the room. I walked in first and opened the fridge grabbing a pouch as he sat on the couch. "Hey Shota, what's that noise?"
Tsuyoshi asked covering his ears from the noise. I looked around the room and walked into the hall seeing Midoria running from Bakugou and crying. I loudly told them to stop and go to their dorms using my quirk to stop the explosions. They left to their dorms as I went back inside the break room.

"My eyes still burn as I'm using my quirk but i know it's off." I mumbled as I closed my eyes. "AAH!" I heard a loud scream coming from Tsuyoshi. "Your quirk is erasing mine!" He said loudly hiding his face. I looked over and saw that he was no longer a Neko type...He is a mutant. "I cannot erase normal mutant quirks, who are you and why are you here?!" I said loudly kicking in a small button on the fridge to have a silent alarm. "That's none of your business!" He yelled, his eyes are pink and green. "I cannot use my quirk, what's happening?!" I thought to myself trying to run. "You can't escape my quirk Shota, the more you pull the tighter it gets!" He yelled pulling his hands together making it hard to breathe. I pulled off my scarf and wrapped it around him but missed. "You fool, you can't move!" He yelled laughing at my pain. I can feel my already broken ribs cracking more. I couldn't do anything, I did all I could...

I got a notification from the alarm system and ran to were it went off. The door was closed and locked so I had to kick it in. I ran inside seeing Shota wrapped in a pink and green florescent light making it so he can't move but only scream as he pulled it tighter. I screamed using my quirk and made the villain drop to the floor covering his ears. "SHOTA!" I yelled seeing him coughing up blood and holding his chest. He was coughing and crying so I couldn't ask him anything. I pressed the emergency call button for the whole school to be put in lockdown, I took the rope we had in the closet and tied the villain up so they couldn't escape.

I picked up Shota and brought him to recovery girl and she immediately used her quirk on him fixing the broken ribs and punctured lung in seconds. Shota was shirtless lying there helplessly as she cleaned all his cuts and wounds. Shota flinched at the peroxide every time it had gotten into an open wound and tried not show his tears. Hazishi, knowing him for so long knew that peroxide was his weakness and how he covers his tears.

After she was done with all she could do I sat him up unwillingly and held him forward with one hand.

"Shota, I know your mad at me but I still love you and I always will. I just need time to explain myself." I said slowly rubbing his back with my palm. He wasn't looking me in the eyes and was grasping his left arm. "Is there something wrong with that arm?" I asked watching him cling to it. He still didn't answer me but showed me arm exposing the open wound she missed. "Oh, that must hurt like hell. Let me clean that for you-" "No, you already have your dirty hands on me and pushing boundaries, I'll just call recover girl." He said interrupting me. "She already left the building Shota, if you don't want it cleaned or covered then fine. I'm staying at Toshinori's place for the night." I said leaving the room.

I stood in the door way outside the room and listened to hear if he said anything. It was quiet for a but untill I heard him start singing. He wasn't singing loud but you could hear him if you were paying attention to it. He doesn't sing in front of people and never at school so him singing is a rare.

After about ten minutes I left so I could go to All mights place for the night. Eri is at midnight's still and she has still been going to school, Shinso is staying at the school dorms so he doesn't have to see us.

I got to Toshinori's place at about 6pm that night and walked in to see him doing dishes. I waved and said hello and offered to do help and was told to just relax.
How can I relax knowing my fiance is now probably never going to get back together with me and hate my guts now just because fucking Nemuri's is jealous that I'm with Shota?! Yeah she has Ms.Joke but she is only with her because she needed to cover her ass!

God I hate her now, "Toshi, I'm going to bed alright?" I said trying to get a location of were I would sleep. "I don't have any spare rooms since I moved but you can either sleep on the couch or in my room, I dont mind. I'll just be staying up all night anyways!" He said loudly trying to be heard over the loud washer machine. "Alright, thank you Toshi!" I said back as I took off my jacket.

I stayed on the couch and didn't really sleep, I stayed there curled up quietly missing my Sho...