Character introduction.

OK, who am I kidding? This is not a character introduction. I just wanted to describe what the characters look like, because Phoenix is too lazy to do that herself. 

   (up there is Ian's picture because for some goddamn reason, I can't put picture anywhere else. Sorry, I'm kinda upset because of it)

  Phoenix Elan; 

Phoenix had her hair braided to her one side with blue flowers that suited her eyes fixed into the braid. She wore a dark blue dress  with puffy skirt covered with silken material. No accessories except a thin golden necklace because she finds wearing jewelries too annoying. 

   You know how she looks like from the cover.

   Ian Vuinter;

Ian has these droopy emerald green eyes, with slightly tanned smooth skin, & thin eyebrows that only adds to his handsome feature. With long grey hair that falls onto his face, resembled silver in the light, its edges frosty blue naturally.

 He looked really innocent, beautiful when he was a child, but when he grows up he becomes really... you know.

    Kalian Westfall; 

Kalian has light turquoise green hair melting down to grass green, pale skin, & up-tilted green eyes. 

   Rhea Westfall;

 Has long straight bright green hair, turquoise green eyes, & vaguely similar looks to her brother.

Sorry, I didn't put much effort in some characters.