~Bonus~

1) Phoenix when being hit on by someone:
   'Hey pretty,' he had only managed to put his arm on her shoulder for a second- until she crumpled down to the ground: 'Ung... heavy.'
   'What-what the hell?!' he gasped, looking around to check if anyone was around to see.
   'Hey, you- stand up!!' the guy was panicking too hard: glancing around in a suspicious way...
   'For the first time, I'm sympathizing with a human...' Raymond sighed through his nose as he watched from afar.
   'She's actually doing pretty alright on her own- do we need to do this?' the small light next to him asked- one of his magic spirits, the only one left in fact.
   Raymond only watched silently as he stared. He spoke only when the man left, glancing back fearfully: 'You know what to do.'
   'But... didn't you say he was pitiful?'
'Even if he is... well, he's not me, is he?' saying so, Raymond chuckled in amusement.
   Phoenix was still lying down on the ground: 'Hah, you really are... so annoying.'

A/N: this scene is still so far away... sigh. Don't worry though, in the volume 2 lot more will happen. Mostly written from 2nd person P.O.V, or from another character's P.O.V.
    I'll update next sunday for real, I'm sorry~