/ 𝕀 ℕ 𝔽 𝕆 . /

Hiii!

Everybody, welcome to my third story, Mate.

Here is just some information that I'll give y'all.

''

𝟘) ^^His human and werewolf form. He is going to look like Levi from Attack on Titan, but he'll be, uh, you know, umm, uuuhhhh, actually tall...

𝟙) Every chapter I'll put 'WARNING' with the emoji ⚠️ right by it. If there is only one or just a few, that means the chapter isn't that intense. But when there are lots of it like, ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️, y'all better get prepared for some detailed shit.

𝟚) The little symbol ':::' means mini time skip. This '꧁꧂' means a location change.

𝟛) I usually do 24 hour time in my stories, but I thought for this one to use the 12 hour time with AM and PM. I like the 24 hour one more, but I keep messing it up because I live in the U.S and I use the 12 hour one everyday, so it becomes a habit to write it that way.

𝟜) My goal is to improve every book I make and I also gladly take suggestions and constructive criticism. I'm very open to it as all I want to do is get better. So don't be afraid to correct me on things.

𝟝) I still have a lot of chapters to go for Star Student so while I finish that book, this book won't post as frequent as that. My schedule for updating is every other day so for just a bit I might upload this every few days.

𝟞) This is going to be my most intense yandere yet so buckle up and get prepared.

𝟟) Yes, the country is made up because I wanted it to be. The city is real though. It's a small village in Poland with a population of 253 people. I thought it'd be perfect for this story, but I don't know the history of Poland and what happened during the 1800s so I made up a country of my own.

𝟠) Some werewolf information that will be used:
Alpha - leader of pack
Beta - second in command
Mates - the mood goddess gives each werewolf a mate whom they are made for and vise versa
Rogue - a werewolf not apart of any pack
Rogue pack - a pack of rogues who come together and create an unofficial pack and have no land of their own
Midlink - werewolves have this special talent where they can talk to each other in their head
Wolf - the wolf part has a different name and can talk to the human part of the werewolf

𝟡) Some stuff isn't really relevant to the year, but please bare with it as it isn't even that much. Ex: language

Hopefully this helps, enjoy!