•Surrender•

Greetings! Before you went on with the story, I have an announcement I would first like to discuss. This was the first draft of the "Last Chapter 0f WoH".  I made this on September 29 2021 (according to WP's record) and decided to use this as the last chapter. However, for obvious proof, that plan did not happen and since the previous events that had transpired, I decided to stop that story without properly closing it with what was supposedly chapter (70).

Also, for the latter reasons as well, I have said that I won't be making any more TechHalo content both here and in the Ao3 account. And well, since it's badly written (I did make this in my early days) This will be the last post you'll see of that ship.

Unto the background context of what was my first ending draft of WoH! (Might be spoilers ahead!) Basically, after the SBI left for their mission, they came across a cave that was later found to be a Dragon's nest. There had been a witch who obtained the Egg and decided to raise a dragon for themselves to possibly conquer the MunVadXel lands. After they successfully reported this to the castle: Mojang, they went back to the village only to find the whole place in ruins. Houses were destroyed with the evidence of fire still ignited, villagers were nowhere to be seen and so on.

Eventually, they heard calls from the other Heroes: Skeppy, Dream team, Hannah, etc. Skeppy had been calling for Bad's name and right then and there, Techno knew something bad happened to the brunette.

They searched for him through the rubble, along the way they came across Dream and the blond had to explain what happened.

He and BadBoyHalo were at the palace talking when they heard a monstrous roar. They spotted the dragon and Bad immediately ordered Dream to get the Evacuation going. Dream did as told then went back just in time to block the dragon's attack on Bad who had been distracting the beast long enough by dodging and hitting when the chance came. Unfortunately, while Dream seemed to have been winning the fight against the aerial beast, one wrong move had sent him stumbling into broken walls. The dragon set its head low, its whole body glowing in blinding colours of white and purple, the ticking sound along with it only meant an explosion was due. Dream took cover behind the broken concrete wall he was smashed in before sighting BadBoyHalo sprinting over to the dragon and bringing his sword down between its eyes.

It was weird, the explosion happened but at the same time it didn't, he explained. There was just light but no sound nor further destruction... Except for the fact that both the dragon and Bad were gone when his vision cleared.

Just as he closed the story, they both heard a shout from Skeppy: "Over here!" And immediately ran to where they heard the man. What they saw was not what they expected.

Skeppy stood there, eyes wide and all three of them couldn't seem to utter a breath as they laid their sight on the body of what they knew was BBH.

BBH was standing, yes. But the left side of his body was covered as if he was submerged in obsidian. His eyes that were previously sweet greet had faded into whites of the lightest grey. Although that's not the only feature that shook their heads, how can they miss it? They were large as the windows of a church. A pair of torn black wings with the inner a shade of purple. If they moved closer, they would have seen the violet veins that seemed to glow an unnatural liquid colour. Not red as it wasn't quite human nor an animal that was raised in this world.

Yes, BadBoyHalo and the Enderdragon fused. Some comments actually figured this out ages ago and I was very proud.

Yada yada, they tried persuading Bad to stay but he chose to leave because he was afraid of hurting them from the abilities he's sure he possesses. He built a portal, how did he do it? He doesn't know but it was instinct and muscle memory of a body not his but fused to his own.