(Shorts #4) Hey, You're Falling In Love Again.

Bad's PoV; from "War of Hearts"

Happened in between chapters? It's more like a... What? A scene that happened yet doesn't affect much WoH.

Also, I decided to make this a short instead cause I did not know where this was going, like, at all.

~

By the sidelines, a safe distance away from view stood two heroes in clashing hoodies. Black with red and then sky blue. They joined in the crowd when they heard that their friends, Dream and Technoblade, are having a spar. And by the looks of it, the pink head certainly looked too eager on landing a hit on the masked man.

It was getting into the climax of the fight when Skeppy noticed his best friend staring at a certain hero. Clicking his tongue, Skeppy subtly nudged Bad's shoulder.

"You're staring again."

The brunette whipped his head, still slightly distracted to process his best friend's statement nor be embarrassed by it. Focused on the fight, Bad answered. "What?"

"You're practically drooling." The Diamond boy pointed out in which BBH quickly wiped the corner of his mouth accompanied by a glare for Skeppy.

"No, I'm not, shut your mouth you numpty muffin." It sounded like a hissed yet the one Zak knows so well. It was the same tone Darryl uses whenever slightly flustered.

Running a hand through his raven locks of a hair, the tanned boy shrugged and looked back at the arena in front of him with a bored look. "You're right. Like, what would you ever see in Techno–"

By this, his brown-haired friend waved a hand dismissively in front of him in a rather too quick motion. "What? What do you mean? Techno-muffin's great! His skills are over the top, sharp, cunning–"

Darryl blinked stopping himself mid sentence. Reluctantly, he risked a glance at Zak.

Zak, who now had a teasing smile on his lips. Zak, his best friend who had managed to trick him once again.

The green-eyed male buried his face on his gloves hands, his whole face heating up in embarrassment that he had been caught. He heard Skeppy snigger right beside him. "Dang it... I can't believe I fell for that." Bad muttered now with a pout on his lips.

Btw, since I like have a stuck-up OCD where my brain literally wants me to follow my sched, I'll be updating WoH again on... Monday. See you guys there soon! :> (Disclaimer: I don't think I have OCD since I'm not diagnosed. Just saying, I don't have one.)