Remember

SootHalo :0

SooAlo

SoLo GASP

For whatever reason, I think of introducing them by a heavy storyline. We'll see how it goes, also, take note that I referenced the lyrics from the song above. Yes, it will look different that's why I'mma recommend you to listen to it first.

Enjoy!

Edit: This is a one-shot that I never finished. The ending was supposed to be different but oh well.

~

"Oh, wow! You now play the guitar, Liam?"

A boy he considers as his friend gasped, excitement evident in his eyes as he watched the instrument in hand. The Brit gave the shorter a curt nod, a smile appearing his lips as he twirls the light brown percussion instrument before gently placing it on his lap.

They were at a park, a place where they would always meet up and play. It is where they met, the green-eyed boy found him crying under a tree and decided to stay and comfort him. It is where he was made fun of his accent, called him gay and all that jazz. He hated the place, always cried for his parents to move back to England. 

That was all until he met the other. 

Curious yet bright green eyes, soft blonde-brown hair, and the cutest nose? He was so happy to finally be able to find a friend. And not only a friend, but a very sweet soul for sure.

Positioning his fingers to play the only song he remembers, he started to lightly strum;

"I never meant to leave you hurtin'
I never meant to do the worst thing
Not to you,
'Cause every time I read your message
I wish I wasn't one of your exes
Now I'm the fool," 

The boy watched him in amazement, green eyes glancing between the guitar and back up his face in glee.

"Since you've been gone, I've been dancing on my own;
There's boys up in my zone,
But they can't turn me on,
'Cause baby you're,
The only one I'm coming for;
I can't take no more;
No more; no more,"

He tried to hide the blush that crept up to his face upon singing the fourth line. Politely turning his face away when the other scrunched his face in the unfamiliarity of the word. Innocence, right. Keep him pure.

And this is when he remembered the chorus of his choice of song and decided to stop the strumming right there. Unable to get more weird faces from the other. He stood up, putting on the strap of his guitar across his chest.

I wanna f- ... but I'm broken-hearted
Cr-cr-cry, but I like to party...
T-t-touch, but I got nobody
Here on my own.

He vividly remembered apologizing. Remembered the other boy pouting, obviously wanting him to finish the song. He insisted, embarrassment heating up his face as he began to stomp his way out of the park, pointedly ignoring the green-eyed, frowning boy.

I wanna f-... but I'm broken-hearted
Cr-cr-cry since the day we parted
T-t-touch, but I got nobody
So I do it solo-

"But Liaaam!" 

He huffed, wanting to be away from the other as fast as possible.

"You don't wanna hear it, Dar!"

"But I do!"

"No, you don't!" 

They continued this back and forth banter across the park, out of the gates and unto the street.