Bring Back the Original

In case I need to remind everyone, this is a FANFIC. 

btw, DreamHalo cus I'm totally biased.
:3 

Along with a MinxNotFound scene in it, as well as their dialogues taken from their tweets.

~

From over the hill, they watched as the new couple roams around the land, hand in hand with a dog named Bert following their steps. Minx was busy trying to comfort George over failing to claim and name a dog Clifford. 

The brit sighed and he let his thumb run over the purple-haired girl's knuckles. "I guess I can't have too many good things in one day." Was his response, unfortunately missing the way Minx's face turn beet red, not used with all the sweet things she was suddenly receiving. Hiding her face, she muttered a flustered, "go to hell." 

Bad glanced over to his right where his best friend sat, mask placed to the side leaving his face exposed to the air. Blue-green eyes trailed the blonde's features like he was some sort of delicacy, beautiful art that wasn't on display for the world to see. 

Clay had his chin propped on his bent knee, one leg kept steady as he plucked the grass around him, unable to hinder the sadness he felt at the sight of his best friend, finally getting a girlfriend—that may or may not be too wild for him. From his peripheral vision, he observed how Darryl had shaken his hood off, leaning back on his arms as he let his legs stretched out in front of him. 

The blonde male exhaled out a breath. "George left me for a girl." He muttered, half kidding with a strained smile on his lips. He knew Darryl had heard him when he heard him let out a dramatic gasp. Clay had to stifle a smile.

With a pout on his lips, Darryl pulled his legs until it was closer to his chest, hugging himself as his head faced the blonde. "George doesn't deserve you," Was all he said before plucking the grass on the space between them. Leaning his head on his knees, he caught Clay's hazel-green eyes and with a faint smile he continued. "I'm here for you, Dream."

At the use of his alias, Clay couldn't resist the shy smile that came up on his features, turning his head just slightly so he can fully face the blonde-brown haired boy. They stayed silent for a moment, enjoying the peace they've succumbed themselves into. Slowly, between with all the grass chopping, their hands brushed, and despite being a little bit hesitant with the action, their pinkies touched again before slowly intertwining their fingers together.

Just like magic, their shy smiles couldn't be anymore shier than this. Pink hue tinted across their faces to the point where they both had to look away for feeling a little too flustered. Yet their hands remained holding each other.

After some time, Clay cleared out his throat to catch the brunette's attention. 

"Guess we're bringing back the original?" He asked with the tiniest hint of reluctance in his tone.

Darryl tilted his head, glasses going a little bit askew. He scoffed. "What, BadWasTaken?"

The blonde grinned, gently rubbing his thumb on top of the other's finger as he chortled.

"More like DreamHalo."

The brown-haired boy smirked whilst raising an eyebrow. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?" His tone was daring, a bit sassy one might say, knowing that it adds a little bit of charm and challenge—in which they both knew they love.

Clay opened his mouth, a response already prepared on the tip of his tongue when they both heard the gradual sound of a certain someone calling out for his known name. 

"Dreeeeaaaamm!" Sapnap came in, barrelling towards the man in the green hoodie and launching himself from behind. The force almost made the latter tumble forward, glad that his foot was able to stop the younger boy's inertia. 

When Sapnap hit his back, he felt Bad slip his hand away from his grasp and he couldn't help but frown at the loss of heat. He nudged Sapnap over, trying to get his friend off him. "Dreeeaam" Sapnap continued to whine, "you and me, man." he spoke with a drag. 

"George left us all alone!" He complained, purposely leaning all of his weight on the blonde's poor back. Dream pushed back, a bit annoyed yet kept it to himself. Instead, he took a chance to glance over at Bad. 

BBH now had his hood back up, covering most part of his face as he kept his head forward. Hands now around his knees to hug himself a little bit closer. Sensing someone watching him, he risked a glance back at the only person he knew would be looking at him at the moment. Turning his head, he found out that his suspicion was right. Dream was already staring back at him, still trying to get Sapnap off his back. 

The brunette couldn't but smile at the scene his friends were making. Sapnap whining like the youngest he was and Dream trying to be the mature as Bad had always expected him to be. 

With a knowing gaze passing between them, a blush had once again creep up on the brunette's face whilst Dream's eyes had softened at the sight. Answering back at the earlier question Bad had, he let out a breath escape his lips, uncaring if Sapnap wouldn't understand.

"Yeah..." 

Yes.
Yes, he would very much like that.

Fun fact, in Bad's 10 hour stream, they briefly talked about changing Bad's twitch username, seeing how BadBoyHalo was already taken by who knows who. George then suggested BadWasTaken and Bad was about to say that it'll sound like a ship name but something forced them to change topics. (idk what it was.) So uhm, yeah, that's all.

Have good day!