Anything for Him

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/816012445 - stream

QuackHalo

~

What most people don't understand is how being a legal representative for someone is kind of a big deal. Especially when that someone is the one in the wrong.

So when Quackity found Bad sniffing by the locker room, all jokester attitude of his went out of the window. He leisurely approached the brunette, afraid of making a move that might scare him away. Ponk was beside the said male, rubbing his back as comfort. 

"You know what? I used to think that Quackity was the meanest person, but now I think that it's Puffy." Quackity overheard and that was just enough to make him ask questions.

"Wait, why? What did Puffy do?"

The boy, wiping his nose with the use of his hoodie's sleeves, looked up at Quackity with wide teary green eyes. "Puffy was being horrible." He answered before placing his head down. 

"Wait, what did Puffy say?" Confused, Quackity glanced at Ponk who only shrugged his shoulders. Hesitant, he placed a hand on top of Bad's shoulder. "Where's Skeppy?" This question was more directed to the African male who was the only one able to speak clearly without sniffing. 

Ponk clicked his tongue, taking a second to think before answering, "Bad told me that Skeppy's sick so he had to stay home for the day." Well doesn't that just gives him more time

BBH then chimed in, "Puffy said something hurtful."

Without giving another thought, Quackity had already grabbed the brunette by the hand and started pulling him through the corridors and all the way to the cafeteria where he last saw Puffy. It didn't matter to him if students stopped by and watch him drag Bad along by the hand. In fact, he's quite serious at what he's about to do.

Ponk tried his best to keep up, trailing after them.

When Quackity saw the suspect, he wasted no time stomping over to the table, keeping Bad close behind. Upon arriving, he puffed his chest out and fixed Puffy a glare.

"Puffy, what did you say to Bad?" he demanded. Puffy was confused at first but then slowly remembered what the problem was about. She crossed her arms over the table and gestured towards Bad.

"I'll let Bad repeat it." She responded although the Mexican was having none of it. Especially when he heard another sniffle coming from the boy.

"no,"

He glared harder, standing his ground. "Puffy, what did you say to Bad??" It was louder this time. Proving that he wasn't kidding around or lolling with daisies. "What did you say to Bad, Puffy?"

Puffy sighed and uncrossed her arms. "I said that Rat was really pretty." She tried yet the future law student was not buying it.

"No. What did you say to him." his voice was stern, a proof that he wasn't beating around the bush. Although, this seemed to do the trick since Puffy, in her onesie sheep outfit, stood up and this made Quackity to quickly get in between her and Bad.

From there, she explained what truly happened. Turns out, it was BadBoyHalo who started it by giving out a snarky remark towards Karl. So, Puffy defended Karl who in turn caused a sassy BBH which whiplash back to Puffy owning him with a roast. The rest? Is already being laid out.

Ponk shook his head, a frown on his face. "Two wrongs don't make a right, Puffy."

"Why are you trying to justify your bad behaviours?" Quackity went on, giving her a disappointed look.