Really Wished to be More

A6Halo

if you guys, you know, don't want anything to read relating to him, just skip. No negativity, alright? He and Bad are still friends.

~

It hasn't been that long since they've met. 

At first, he thought of him as a really good companion. Always cheery, talkative and fun. It was constantly fun to have him around. Sure, Bad makes such dumb conclusions from time to time, but he has also seen the boy in his smartest. So mature, as if he has everything under control. A6d admired the courageous and kindness attribute of the American. 

Eventually, they became really good friends. Bad never fails to make him laugh. It was like, a need to constantly have the boy around to interact with. Talking about almost everything. From nonsense to work-related to hobbies. It helps fills the void inside the French man's heart. He was glad to have the brunette as his friend. 

And that was it. Bad's his friend. Nothing more, nothing less ...

at least that's where it was supposed to stay. 

As time went on, a6d begun to notice the tiniest details of his muffin-loving friend. Eyes with specks of blue, faint freckles over his nose and the tiny, adorable gap between his teeth to the way the left corner of his mouth tilts higher when he smiles. 

He didn't think of anything about at the time, after all, Bad's a really good friend of his. What other reason could he have?

The French man kept wracking his head for more reasons. Why? Why is that when Bad was within proximity, he suddenly feels like wanting to throw up in a weird way? Suddenly wants to spend more time with the other. To talk, to be near. Why does his heart beat fast when the brunette is always around? Face turning red every time Bad looks at his way with a smile?

Why?

He searched for the answers since who wouldn't? You never know, maybe the next thing you find is that you're actually suffering from heart disease of some sort. Why else would it beat fast like a horse on a run?

a6d really wanted to know. To understand, and everything didn't really click until-

Until he met Bad that afternoon. The boy with brown hair looks breath-taking as always. In his usual black shirt with sleeves ending at the elbows. Fitted brown pants and red sneakers. But this wasn't what sealed the deal. It wasn't the magic key to his confusing locks. 

What answered his long-awaited question was when Bad gave him one of his gorgeous smiles... he was falling. Hard. 

"Hey, a6d!"

It made his heart skip a beat. 

"Hi,"

The poor boy replied, body frozen from being smitten.

"You said you wanted to tell me something? What's up?"

Right. He was going to confront him about his questionable symptoms... but he knows the answer now. All he had to do was say it.

"Uh, well-"

A ding notification popped out of the brunette's phone that he had to put a hand up so he can check the message real quick. A6d obeyed, shutting his mouth and took the borrowed time to prepare himself the words he'll need. 

He heard Bad laugh. A genuine one. Not forced, not half, but pure laughter that sounded like angel's song. A6d watched the corner of the boy's green eyes winkles in delight and he saw the sparks of pure happiness in those green pools. He's so... happy. 

a6d never saw him this happy with him before. 

Feeling his gaze, Bad held up his phone to show a message from Skeppy before proceeding to explain. "Geppy sent me a picture of a plushie of a smiling sun and told me that it reminded him of me. I'm not entirely sure why it does, but it's sweet of him, don't you think? The plushie's really cute too."

a6d nodded and smiled along, hands unconsciously going behind his back so the joyful boy wouldn't have to see him clench to reassure himself. "Oh, well, I know why it reminds him of you." The French man was honest. He could see the reason why. 

Bad's like the sun, always so bright and positive that it warms their soul enough to make their hearts do a couple of flips and their face beet-red. The smiling face represents his kindness and optimism which what they adore in him the most. In other words? Their feelings for the brown-haired male are alike.

And from what a6d has just seen, it was pretty clear who Bad likes more. 

"Oh, really? How nice." Bad quipped with his face displaying a goofy grin.

Welp, Skeppy called in dibs, he supposes. Just when he's starting to fall too.

"I almost forgot. What were you going to say again?"

I really like you.

"Oh, haha, It's just, Skeppy's really sweet," he said instead, unwilling to make the other uncomfortable with a confession he knows a hundred percent what the response would be. "You feeling hungry? My treat."

"Oooh, yes please!"

It's fine. This is okay. As long as they're still friends. 

He accepts this despite the little voice at the back of his head that really wished to be more.

:) it's been so long since I wrote Vin-vin.