Meeting Him

QuackHalo (and a tiny hint of SkepHalo?)

Alright, you maniacs. This is your awaiting chaos of a ship.

Guess how many easter eggs I fit in this. 

Spoiler alert, even I don't know.

~

It was on Dream High when Quackity first met BBH. He reckons that the boy was a nice lad. In fact, too nice for some. When Quackity got in, Tommy told him all basic things to learn about Bad. 

Firstly, the brunette doesn't like cursing. Now, Quackity didn't believe such a thing cause how could someone not like cursing? It's always so fun to yell out profanities whether at someone, at an object or to yourself. Quackity likes to think of himself as an S-tier sailor and hell, he proudly wears it like a badge.

Secondly, BadBoyHalo has a unique set of vocabulary and obsession over a pastry. That being said, muffin is always in his book. Whether to insult: "you're a muffin head!", to compliment: "you're a muffin", as an endearment: "you muffin", or to chastise: "you ragamuffin!" The word never fades out.

And lastly, Bad has a suspicious, friend-relationship with Skeppy - the Diamond boy of their school's football team. It would only occur on rare times that you won't be able to see the two away from each other. Usually, wherever the other go, you'd expect the other to be there as well.

Quackity didn't bat an eye much into it yet he kept the fact printed in his head.

When they first met, he was with Tommy when it happened. Skeppy had challenged the younger to a 1 v 1 involving robots that Bad had made in his spare time. It was amusing. Seeing how competitive the blonde had gotten after hearing that the offer was from Skeppy. But then, Quackity sooner finds out why. 

Apparently, if Skeppy ever challenged you to a duel, there would always be a high amount of money involved. And Quackity could really use some to buy himself the whole menu from a Chinese restaurant right now. 

So, Quackity followed. 

The talking mostly occurred between Skeppy and Tommy. Mostly Tommy, - the boy just can't get his mouth shut. - Waiting by the back, Quackity had let his eyes wander around the room until it landed on a boy with familiar brown hair and glasses. He looks... out of place.

"Big Q, Big Q, you're going up against BadBoyHalo, Big Q." Tommy helpfully informed him. Rolling his shoulders, he clenched a fist with a proud grin. 

"Alright, Tommy. Tell me what to do." 

The blonde roughly patted his back with aggressive nodding. "Yes, yes. You see, Big Q, all you have to do to BBH is to curse around him." He raised an accusing brow yet didn't disagree. He might as well trust the child who's been around in Dream High more than him.

Skeppy, who was able to hear them, quickly interfered. "Hey, hey, no. None of that around Bad." He was pretty serious about it too that it only piqued Quackity's curiosity.

When the robot-duel started between him and Bad, you could expect him running out the door after BBH charged his player unto his. It left the three astounded. 

The next time they saw each other, Quackity was lucky enough that the Diamond was busy with practice to have BBH all to himself. Of course, it wasn't planned at all. He originally plans to spend the whole afternoon with George but the hybernating goggle boy was too tired to stay. 

Turns out, Gogy and Bad were good friends so when the former left, Bad decided to help him out. Do you even wanna guess what Quackity did? He sang him a song and decided then and there to use all the knowledge he had obtained.