Both of Us

It's been so long since I've written a different plot for these two. I swear, I'm missing it.

TechHalo

~

"Quick! I got Technoblade, I think he went over here!" 

Finn called out before chasing after on who he assumed is the pig. Zelk and Vurb stared at each other before looking at Skeppy for permission to follow. The man with a blue beenie nodded, letting the two chase after Finn to help in his search. 

"Dream, we'll chase after Techno!" he called out after the masked man who gave him a thumbs up in response before heading another way where George and Sapnap followed his steps. Skeppy then turned to his best friend, gesturing for him to follow in which Bad compiled. 

It was this time where the iDots and Dream team decided to form a temporary agreement of teaming up in order to bring the Sleepybois down. It was a crossover nobody ever saw coming, the chance where they successfully managed to catch the reigning group off guard. 

"Bad, hurry up! They might getaway!" 

"I am running as fast as I can, Skeppy!" Or was he? 

Was he bringing his legs to their full extent or was he purposely slowing himself down in order to waste as much time as he can?

"Dammit Bad, I'm going to catch up to them. Just go back in the van, alright?" 

BBH pouted. "It's not my fault that I got shot!" but the Diamond man had already sprinted leaving him on his own devices. The wound wasn't necessarily a shot, more like a grazed, yet it still gave off the same sting. 

The brunette huffed out an exasperated sigh, running a hand through his already-messy brown locks before deciding to go back to the van his best friend was talking about. With each step, he still couldn't shake the worry off his chest, worry and guilt of wishing that the man the iDots were chasing was able to escape. 

Passing by the hallway he had come from, the brown-haired male failed to notice the lingering presence behind and just as he passed an alleyway did a hand appeared from behind cover his mouth and another slithering around his waist, picking him off ground and dragging him back in the secluded alleyway. 

The hooded boy was ready, already flailing and biting on the hand that's covering his mouth. 

"Ow."

The brunette froze, a dawning realization after hearing the familiar voice utter out the seemingly sarcastic note. Slowly, once his capture knew he had relaxed, he was let go. Bad whipped around, brows furrowed with a frown as he gave the pig masked man a displeased expression.

"Techno, what did you think you were doing? I could've stabbed you!" he hissed whilst giving the pink-haired man a shove. 

Technoblade only returned his gaze, a doubtful expression filling his features. "That is highly unlikely, BadBoyHalo. We both know you don't carry a knife with you." 

Bad opened his mouth, ready to retort but immediately closed it in a second. Techno was hinting about the first time he got captured. He did say he doesn't carry a knife... the brunette pouted, giving a quick, "Hmph!" that made Techno chortle.

Leisurely, the man with pink hair reached out an arm towards the shorter and carefully swiped at the grazed skin on his cheek, taking the blood off Darryl's face and with an unbelievable softness, he cupped the other's face. 

"Are you alright? I made clear instructions to Tubbo to not harm you."

Darryl felt his heart flutter at the worry the taller was giving. He placed his hand above Dave's, giving the inside of his palm a chaste kiss before running his free hand to move the pink locks away from the man's forehead.

"I should be the one asking you that." Darryl giggled, "You're literally getting chased down by the group."

Dave made a humming noise, pressing his forehead against the brunette's wanting to be as close as he can get.

"I wanted to see you."

"Well, you've seen me now. What do you think Wilbur would say if he finds out you're here cooped up with an enemy?"

Techno had both of his eyes closed so when BBH asked him that question, he opted to open one eye to stare back at the other's green ones.

"Are you a member of the iDots?"

Bad squinted his eyes then frowned again, "no..?"

"How about the dream team? Are you an official member of theirs?"

"..no-"

"Then Wilbur can go fuck himself," Techno concluded as he gave a chaste kiss on Bad's temple. "you're neither a part of those groups, ergo, you are not an enemy of ours."

"Language! and also, I help them-"

"Because you're a great friend." 

At this point, Darryl couldn't help but smile, "you're a fool for falling in love with someone from the opposite side." this time, he also closed his eyes, leaving everything else and focusing on the closeness of their breaths. 

He can feel Dave smile before answering, "Then that makes the both of us."

So they stood there, hands intertwined together and foreheads touching, simply enjoying the presence of just the two of them.

Their peaceful moment was soon interrupted by the sounds of voices nearing their way. Bad quickly stepped back, his whole face getting replaced with a determined look. "You gotta leave, now."

Techno frowned yet gave in, nodding his head in agreement. He swooped in and gave a quick kiss on the brunette's cheek,

"Will we see each other at the park? On 8?"

A coy grin escaped Darryl's lips and in response, he grabbed ahold of the taller by his neck and pulled him down until their lips met. It was only a second but it was enough to recharge the electricity they felt with one another. "See you," Darryl claimed before pulling his hood up once again and walking out in the open.

"Bad? What are you doing out here? I thought I already told you to stay in the van?" The brunette turned around to face the whole iDots squad who are carrying a heavy air. 

He bit the inside of his mouth, a bit guilty for lying. "Hm? Uh, oh yeah! I just, well... I decided to sit here instead." there was a stutter, "What about you guys? How did it go?" changing the subject was always the best option.

This time, it was Vurb who responded. "Finn lost him at the last minute-"

"Hey-! If only you slowpokes were fast enough!" 

Raising out both hands to defuse the situation, Bad gave them a faint smile. 

"Hey, come on now, it's alright. I'm sure we'll get them next time. Let's just go back to the van, maybe the Dream team are already waiting."

And return to the van they did, not even questioning a single action Bad did, finding it difficult to believe that the young man would ever lie to them.