𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 | 𝐂𝐀𝐓

YOOOO WHAT'S GOING ON GUYS, IT'S YOUR FLYING FALCON WITH THE SALT GUN, BACK WITH A ONESHOT JUST FOR YOU!

This isn't a suggestion, but something that I felt was just as important. Recently, GeorgeNotFound's cat, that remained nameless during the time he was here, passed away. George explained in a tweet that his cat had gotten a disease that wasn't treatable, and that the only option was to put him down.

And at last, it was addressed that George's cat, that we before had called Roberty, baby or just Cat, was named Luca.

So, rest in peace sweet kitty <3

This chapter is dedicated to Luce, and I hope you enjoy :)

(not proofread)

Animals; beautiful, innocent creatures, ones created by God back when Earth was formed and shaped into what it now is today. Majestic, wonderfully stunning souls, holding everything that life was supposed to stand for, with the eyes of those that has never seen the evil but the stance of one always on guard, watching for any danger that may befall them.

There was something so wonderful about animals.

You had always loved animals very dearly. They had been something that was always there for you during rough times, either just with a goofy expression or some silly actions that they thought might cheer you up.

They say animals can feel what you're feeling.

Perhaps that's why they always try to look as happy as possible when you're standing at the vet, not ready to say goodbye yet knowing you have to let go so they can rest peacefully. Maybe they can feel the sadness radiating off of you as they slowly close their eyes to the face of a crying and sad person, and maybe that's why in their last moments, they spend them trying to console their owners, the ones that was there during their whole lifetime, and trying to shield them from the pain.

Their sacrifice, the one promise they make the second they're born, to always stay loyal and loving towards the person that picked them - a friend for their whole lifetime.

It was quite sad to think about, actually. That animals only was there for a short period of time in your life, yet you were all they saw in their's. How, you were basically their whole life... While they was only a short timespan of yours.

Although you tried not thinking about that much, and always cherished the moments that was spent with your animals, deep down knowing that it would one day be over and so, wanting to enjoy what time you had with your pet.

When you and your boyfriend, George, had decided to take the next step in your relationship and get a cat, the thought of it leaving in what would feel as only a couple of years but in reality would be close to 15, never entered your minds. All you knew was that you were there, ready to get something that would be yours and only yours, a living creature that you could call your baby, yet one that didn't spent nine months cooking inside of a stomach.

George was practically bouncing on his seat next to you in the car, his face morphed into a grin that stretched from one side of his face to the other. His eyes had been lit up with excitement from the moment you closed the front door to your house, and you were certain they wouldn't stop until he had the small kitten in his hands.

The small kitten that he had picked out himself.

The kitten had been the first one George had seen the second he entered the breeder's house. And he immediately knew that kitten would be the one, from the moment he saw it. He had excitedly tugged at your sleeve, pulling you along as he carefully approached the small kittens and the mommy-cat that was sleeping soundlessly as her babies fed off of her, and pointed at the one he wanted.