Startings

It's been years since Jin's death, and Bts has already disbanded not being able to handle Jin's death. Taehyung hasn't admitted to his mistakes but the rest of the gang did and because of that reason he is a mental hospital. It has been a few days since he has went there and no one has visited him yet.

Jungkook and Jimin went there separate ways while the rap line, hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi stayed together since they had to take care of Hoseok because Hoseok has gotten depression and a horrible eating disorder and blamed himself for his death. The members still hasn't told Hoseok about what they did but they were going to, they just didn't know how and they were afraid that hoseok wouldn't want to be their friend but that's not what matters to them.

What is concerning is that if Hoseok runs away he won't have anyone there and Namjoon and Yoongi are afraid since he has depression and Bulimia, which has a high chance of suicide and they cannot have another member leave this world. They are extremely guilty because they miss the old Hoseok, the one whose smile and happiness radiated when he entered a room, now he is just..the complete opposite.

He never goes outside, he doesn't smile and is constantly trying to harm himself, if Namjoon and Yoongi weren't there...who knows what would have happened to Hoseok.
There are many times Hoseok has had very bad 'episodes' I guess you could say because from time to time he will lock himself in his room and cry or there are times where he would start breaking things in the house not caring how expensive they were he just wanted the pain and guilt to go away.

Last week he had a horrible 'episode' and passed out in both Yoongi's and Namjoon's arms.