Chapter 23

1 week later

It's been a week since Jin has met the rest. Ever since then everyone always begged for forgiveness and did everything for Jin. They never let him out of his sight and litterly treat him like a baby.

Jin is slightly getting annoyed like he can't go to the bathroom without anyone waiting outside.

He decided today to talk about it and to talk about something else. Where is Taehyung?

"Uhm well Jungkook can you tell everyone to meet me in the living room." Jin told Jungkook who has been following him.

"Of course hyung!" Jungkook goes to tell everyone and Jin waits in the living room.

+++

"Okay what's up?" Yoongi looks up at Jin.

"Alright...why. do. You. Follow. Me. Everywhere. When. I. Don't. Need. You?...it's getting annoying you guys follow me everywhere I'm not a baby!" Jin's foot starts tapping on the floor angrily.

...

"It's because we don't want to loose you again..." Namjoon whispered.

Jin turned to Namjoon.
"What? Sorry couldn't hear you." Jin gets closer to Namjoon.

"It's because we don't want to lose you."

...

"Look...I understand your worries but I have gotten better..following me everywhere isn't going to fix anything neither prevent it's only going to annoy me. Please I'm not a baby if anything happens to me I promise to always tell you or if in feeling down or anything."

Jin smiles to everyone.

"We're sorry...we won't follow you anymore." Jimin smiles and looks at Jin.

"Now there's something else I- no we need to talk about."

"What is it?" Everyone looks to Jin in confusion.

"Where is Taehyung?"