Chapter 15

The stranger picked up Hoseok and sighed.
"Well I don't know where you live so I'll take you to my place."
Hoseok's body was limp and almost seemed dead at how suprisingly pale he was.

+++

*knock* *knock* *knock*

The door opened to a girl.
"Oh hey- WHAT THE HE-"

"Geez shush Lisa!"

...

"Why is there a limp body in your arms!?"

"I- look I'll explain inside now may I?"
Lisa stepped aside and let him inside.

"Look Jin you better have some explanation."

Jin sighed. He didn't know how he was going to tell his best friend he wasn't dead. Yeah crazy right? He didn't know how to explain it either he questions if life gave him a second chance or- but the point is yes...he is still alive.

A few years ago..
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

After they buried Jin all the members went home and soon everyone else did.
It was a cold and breezy day and looked like it was about to rain. It quickly became dark and it was time for a man named Jackson wang to do his shift in taking care of the cemetery.

He just had to make sure no stupid kids did some crazy ritual or whatever they do in the cemetery.

He was walking around and he noticed how dirty some graves were and cleaned them for respect.

...

Jin's dead body was underground. Just still and peaceful. Jin's soul was leaving his body until.

It went back. Jin's body jolted foward hitting the harsh casket.

"What the?..." he mumbled. He doesn't remember anything. He looks around and doesn't understand where he is. He feels that he is in a small area like a wooden box almost. It's very hot and Jin began sweating and panting.

He saw that it was all black and he kicked his legs.

*thud* *thud*

Jin was hitting the side of where he was trying to find a way out since lifting it wouldn't help. He tried over and over but to no avail.

That's when he felt something hit his face. He looked to the side and saw...

"Dirt?..why is there..WAIT!"
The memories came rushing back.
"I'M IN A CASKET UNDERGROUND!"
Jin's heart accelerated and the small oxygen he had was running out.

"No calm yourself" jin realized and whispered to himself to calm down.

He tried to think of a way to get out. It's almost impossible but he wasn't ready to give up. He started yelling.

"HELPPPP! PLEASE HELP MEE!" He kicked and tried to make the most noise as possible for anyone to hear him.

...

Jackson was cleaning and went over to Jin's grave. He sighed he knew who Jin was because of his talent, he always admired him and was very sad when he saw that he had passed away.

He started wiping of small pieces of dirt until he heard muffled screams.

"What?" He looked around but then he looked down and he heard small noises.

"Am I going insane?"