Chapter 26

TaeTae looked up to Jin and smiled. Jin always admired Taehyung's adorable boxy smile.

"Hey...will we leave this place?" TaeTae really wanted to leave. It was boring and no one ever visited him. He wants to hang out with all these people but the doctors always talk to him and even want him to try medication.

Yuck.

"I don't know. But I promise I will try to get you out of here okay buddy." Jin smiles and rubs TaeTae's back.

"Really!? Thank you! Happy and I have it under control now!" TaeTae says happily clapping his hands.

Hoseok stares at TaeTae. He of course still hated him but after they explained his situation he doesn't hate him. He feels sorry. It's like being stuck inside your own head. Like being possessed and doing stuff you don't want to do!

Well that's how Hoseok likes the think it is like.
"TaeTae wants to go home...they always ask us so many questions! It's annoying don't they see were better now!?" TaeTae starts whining and the others can't help but smile at his behavior.

"We can talk to the doctors about it TaeTae." Namjoon suddenly says. TaeTae looked over and smiles.
"Thank you...mr?" Namjoon chuckles.
"I'm Namjoon"

"Alright so I will go talk to the doctors why don't you guys stay here since we have already met him before." Jimin suggested putting his arm around Jungkook's shoulder.

"That would be nice thanks Jiminie!" Jin says and does a finger heart. Jimin laughs and shows it back before leaving with Jungkook.

+++

"Alright we have great news guys!" Jimin yells and stops after seeing everyone together in a hug.

"So uh...wrong time?" Jungkook starts giggling.

Yoongi turns and shows off his gummy smile.
"So what's the good news?"

"He can leave in about 2 weeks!" Jungkook and Jimin say in unison.

"Really!?" TaeTae looks over with a shocked face.

"Yea they said as long as those 2 weeks they see an improvement they can let you out!" Jungkook cheers.

Taehyung starts flailing his arms around with a big boxy smile.

A/n
So I won't be able to post tmr..wel idk but yeah enjoy this chapter because this will be your chapter for tomorrow since I can't post tmr!

Lmao sorry that doesn't make sense.