Chapter 14

Few weeks later..

It's been a few weeks since the reunion from the band. They have been good friends since then and have actually got together and live in a big mansion together. Everyone has been getting along great and today they were supposed to go Jin's grave.

"So are we ready to go?" Yoongi said flattening out his tie.

"Yeah but.." Hoseok looked down and looked back up to see everyone's confused faces.

"What's wrong?"

...

"I wanted to go earlier and have private time with him so I was wondering if I could.."

Hoseok jumped when he felt a hand on his shoulder and saw Jungkook.

"It's okay hyung you can go...call us when we can go alright?" Jungkook messaged Hoseok's shoulder in a reassuring way.

"Thank you."

+++

Hoseok smiled as he walked and felt the breeze hit him. He giggled when his hair went in his face.

"Ah..I miss you hyung....I hope you're doing good up there..."
Hoseok looked up at the sky and smiled to himself.
But then he dropped a picture of Seokjin.
"Oh whoops." He tried to reach out to get it but the wind kept pushing it away.

"No get back here!"
He ran but the wind kept pushing it.
He hadn't even notice he was going in a completely direction.

*thump*

"Owww."
Hoseok whined and looked up to see he bumped into someone. Then he took a closer look and he felt his heart drop.

He snatched the mask of the person and gasped.

"No way..it can't be." Hoseok had his hand on his mouth and tears began to fill his eyes.
Those doe eyes..
The broad shoulders..
The full lips..
Jin..

"Are y-you real?...Am I h-hallucinating? P-please....I k-know you may not be real..b-but..please f-f-forgive me...I'm s-sorry Jin h-hyung...I'm s-so s-sorry.."

...

Hoseok then passed out in the strangers arms.

"Hoseok....I'm sorry too.."