Chapter 8

Jimin and Jungkook drove back to their hotel they have been staying in since they haven't found a place to live in yet. After the disbanding they all separated and Jimin nor Jungkook have seen their Hyungs since then.

They hesitated whether to text Namjoon. They hoped they didn't hate them after the incident but it would be logical since they lied to then and caused this mess. Army knows about Jin's death and most Army's are disappointed that BTS could let this happened and the world went silent since BTS disbanded. The world's most famous Band dissapeared into thin air.

BTS performed the song butterfly but there was a person that as missing that completed BTS and that was Jin. It felt horrible having to perform without him and it was awkward with Taehyung but they still don't know the story. No one knows other than BTS themselves. Not even Hoseok but that was for another time.

It was a sad day to say BTS had to disband. Many Armys cried and the stadium was filled with tears and sadness...and guilt. After there performance Namjoon, Yoongi nor Hoseok has heard about there dongsaengs or younger brothers since that day. They only know that Taehyung was sent to a mental hospital but they didn't care about him right now.

They blamed Taehyung for Jin's death. 

Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok were watching a movie until a notification rang on Namjoon's phone. Namjoon wasnt use to notifications so his phone was on full volume so everyone in that room could Namjoon got a notification. What made Namjoon a little confused is because if he were to get a notification it would mean someone texted him or he got an email of some sort, or his phone was dying but the phone was updated so it would just glow red when his phone was on 5%.

Namjoon grabbed his phone and to say he was shocked was an understatement.
"Why did Jimin text me?" He thought outloud without realizing.

"He what?"