Chapter 18

Jin wants to believe in them so hard but he believed in his band members and looked what happened. They promised they would never hurt eachother...protect eachother..make sure were okay but no.

Jin stares into Jackson's eyes and sees nothing but sincerity and he stares as Lisa's eyes and sees the same.

He couldn't help but burst into tears. The thing he always wanted..for reassurance..for someone to be there for him and most importantly for the pain to go away.

Jin limps his way to the 2 and hugs them and cries into their shoulders.
Lisa feels her heart drop from the sad and pained sobs coming from jin.

She wonders what happened to Jin that made him like this. She knows about them because of course they were the most popular band in the world and still are but they disbanded yesterday and there hasn't been a word since then.

Lisa knows jackson is a big fan of them and makes her watch them perform sometimes and Lisa watches with him and she has seen how Jin is.

A very joyful person with a lot of energy and is very silly so what caused a drastic change in him.

Javkson also thinks the same but he doesn't care about who he is right now..famous or not he still wants to protect Jin with all his heart not because he's his bias but because a human being shouldn't have gone through whatever he went through.

Jackson knows something horrible must have happened for this so he feels the need to protect Jin like a child.

+++

Jin reluctantly told them about what happened and boy are Lisa and Jackson pissed off.

"What the actual HELL! THEY SUCK! LIKE YOU ARE SO KIND GOSH! NEXT TIME I SEE THEM I WILL BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THEM I SWEAR!"

They start yelling about how upset they are about how they treated Jin and whatsoever.

The finally calmed down and just started talking and Jin got along with them pretty well and was going to enjoy their time with them.