Chapter 11

Namjoon wanted to hide from embarrassment and awkwardness that was going on between Jungkook and Yoongi.
"We can talk but how about we go somewhere more private and not just at the Park. "
Namjoon spoke not wanting to be spotted by any fans and wanting to keep their privacy because he could tell Jimin and Jungkook were going to talk about private business that shouldn't be talked out in the public.

Jimin looked up and nodded. Jungkook was still hiding behind Jimin.
"Alright let's go to your place then I guess." Namjoon suggested.
Jungkook was hesitant. Jimin also was hesitant but they had to talk about this.
"Alright follow us we don't 'live' far from here."
Hoseok was quiet the whole time he felt left out but he was going to find out soon was truly happened when he was gone.
Namjoon, yoongi and Hoseok were shocked when they saw the hotel.

"Wait, a hotel? You live in a hotel?"
Yoongi asked a bit suprised.
Jungkook who had been holding onto Jimin's hand mumbled a small yes before continuing to walk toward the hotel.
Once they made it into the room Jimin quickly spoke up.
"Have you told Hoseok?" Was the first thing he asked.
Yoongi and Namjoon froze.
"Tell me what?" Hoseok asked.
...
Silence was all that happened for a few minutes and Hoseok ran out of patience.
"Tell me what happened while I was gone now." Hoseok asked in a very serious tone.