Chapter 27

2 weeks later...

Today the members were going to visit TaeTae because he was finally leaving today! Isn't that exciting! They brought flowers and good food since they imagined they didn't give good food to poor TaeTae.

They also felt bad since TaeTae looked incredibly thin. Geez he looks so fragile like squeeze him too much and poof he would just disappear.

+++

"Hello Mrs. Wang I'm here to visit Kim Taehyung." Namjoon said with a big dimple smile. They had talked a lot with TaeTae and how TaeTae explained how sorry he was and how they couldn't exactly help it but now they have grown stronger with help of 'Happy' and He could keep it under control.

Mrs. Wang looked up and smiled.
"Ah yes Kim Namjoon?"
Namjoon nodded.
"Oh ofcourse follow me."
.
.
.
They were walking and it was a bit far so Mrs.Wang decided to make a small conversation.
"I'm not sure what you young lads have done but thank you...now TaeTae eats and behaves and I am glad to know he will be leaving..he is so young..anyways here it is!" The nurse pointed at a big room and they could easily hear small giggle coming from inside.

The nurse bowed and left leaving the boys along ready to suprise Taehyung. Not only that but today is his birthday so they brought him rice cakes and presents.

"So who's going first?" Jimin asked looking at the others. Everyone easily pointed at Namjoon. Everytime they were nervous they always relied on Namjoon to take care of it. Namjoon nodded already knew this was bound to happen.

He opened to door. "TaeTae~" Namjoon said softly.

TaeTae was quick to turn and saw very familiar faces.
"You came back!" TaeTae wanted to run but forgot he couldn't and fell forward.
Everyone panicked afraid he was going to cry or feel horrible and Jin was already feeling guilty until a small laugh echoed throughout the room.