Chapter 22

Hoseok goes up and knocks on the door. Out comes a very distressed Yoongi.
"Omg where were you!? I was so scared." Yoongi hugs Hoseok and starts crying.
Hoseok barely sees Yoongi cry so he is shocked.
"I'm sorry Hyung...but I have um- actually no go back inside i have a suprise."

Jin's p.o.v

I started getting anxious. What if they still hate me?
Hoseok comes up to and tells me to stay there until he tells me to come inside.
I wonder what he's doing.

+++

I've been outside for a few minutes and I'm starting to think hobi forgot me.
"Hyung come!"
I turn and see Hoseok running up to me and dragging me inside.

Everyone inside is sitting or standing in the living room with blindfolds on.

"Okay everyone take of your blindfolds!"

...

I watched as everyone took of their blindfolds and look at me.

"H-hyung?" Jungkook was the first to speak up.

Jimin stood their frozen. Yoongi immediately ran up to me.
"H-hyung!? H-how this I-isnt p-p-possible!?"

Soon everyone surrounds me and all I hear is crying.

Hours later

Jin cried along with everyone. Their were sobs after sobs and at the end everyone cried to sleep.

The entire house was silent. Nothing but the small snoring heard from the members who were all huddled together sleeping.

A/N
Yeah I'm sorry this seems rushed and I'm loosing a bit of motivation so this will end in 5 chapter I think or so. Yes there will be big time skips so sorry bout that but yeah I have other stories i want to post and write.

I hope you enjoy this quick chapter.
Bye my blueberries!