Chapter 9

Hoseok looked at Namjoon and looked at yoongi who had his mout open from shock.
"I don't know..hold on he wants us to meet up." Namjoon told then showing the message that Jimin sent.
Yoongi was mad.
"What the hell? It's been years and now they suddenly want to meet up? After what they caused to our band! Hell no."
...
Namjoon sighed but he felt in his gut that this was important.
It felt like Hoseok read his mind when he said
"Let's go this might be important." Hoseok said.
Yoongi was shook. He expected out of all people for Hoseok to support him but no, he did the opposite.
"Look what if is important." Namjoon said giving Yoongi pleading eyes.
Yoongi sighed he always surrendered when it came to the younger ones.
"Fine but I swear to God-"
"Thanks hyung!" Namjoon said hugging Hoseok and Yoongi.

"Whatever when?"

"As soon as possible by the park." Namjoon replied.

"Alright let's get ready. " hoseok said with a half smile. Hoseok misses the younger ones but Namjoon and Yoongi told them not to text them Hoseok was confused but was even more confused when Yoongi said 'after all they caused'.
What did they do?
Was the question that repeated over and over in Hoseok's mind.
Yoongi got up and put on his usual all
Black attire.
Namjoon put on a baby blue hoodie and some black ripped Jean's with some converse.
Hoseok put on a black shirt tucked in some dark grey jeans with some black shoes and a green bomber jacket. He also put on a bucket hat for good measure.
"So you ready hyungs?" Namjoon asked going into Yoongi's room.
Hoseok nodded and Yoongi just walked out his room heading to the door wanting to get this over with.
"Alright let's go."