Chapter 16

He put his ear to the ground and heard it again..the muffled screams.
"I..I shouldn't.."
Jackson didn't know what to do. He heard screams under-freaking-ground and he hesitated to dig up because um excuse you...it's illegal.
"But..Fuc* it."

Jackson ran to grab a shovel and stood up facing down on Jin's grave.
"Ugh I might go to jail for this...but it could be worth it."

He began to dig and the more he digged the small screams got louder.

Underground..

Jin was running out of oxygen fast he kept kicking and punching and he began to cry knowing there was no chance he would escape.

"No...n-no.." he grabbed his chest as the oxygen was running incredible low.
"Either die trying or die uh...not trying."
Jin began to scream and kick again and heard a clank on top of his casket.

Then he was hit with bright light.
"H-hello?...did I finally die?"

Jackson gasped and backed up when he saw Jin.
"No way.." That was all he could mumble still shocked.

Jin began shaking he felt cold like extremely cold and thought he was gonna die of hyperthermia.

Jackson got closer and held Jin.
"Who are you!?" Jin gasped when he felt arms around him.
"Hey hey you're okay I got you." Jackson whispered in his ear.
The room started spinning and turning black and Jin passed out.

"Crap!" Jackson got up and closed the casket. He looked at Jin and he felt bad at how pale the poor man was. He  put Jin aside and started to place dirt on top of the casket like nothing ever happened. After a few hours he was done and grabbed Jin and began running to his friends house.

"Gosh this is the worst time to rain!" Jackson dashed and knocked in the door.

"What do you- WHAT THE FU-"

"Shut up! I-I need you're help!...I'll explain but let me inside it's raining!"

Jackson shoved lisa aside and placed Jin on his bed.

Lisa just had her mouth open staring at a dead person.

"He isn't dead...he's alive.."

+++

Jackson had to explain Lisa the whole story.

"So you're telling me..that there's a casket underground with no body that you stole and is in our bed right now?...that's still alive after being found underwater for 4 HOURS!?...does this sound okay to you?"

Lisa explained with a shocked but almost angry face.

"I DON'T KNOW EITHER!? look there's a pulse he is alive! Feel it!" Jackson yanked Lisa's hand and placed it on Jin's neck.
Lisa felt her heart drop when she heard a pulse.

"So..he isn't dead!?"