Paying Visits

MENTAL HOSPITAL

The nurse sighed as she saw Taehyung sitting facing the wall. He looked as if he were disassociating. She sighed once more.

Taehyung...had been like this since admitted to the hospital. As in hes been quiet. Taehyung hadn't eaten, barely slept, never talked.

The only words that slipped through his dry chapped lips were "shut up", and that didnt help. At least that's all they heard. That's all he said to her, or any other worker. But she had seen him mumble to himself.

When he stared at the wall his lips moved but no one could hear him. She could barerly remember how he sounded but she couldnt do much. Unfortunately it seemed as if the doctors gave up on him.

At first the doctors were determined to get to the bottom if this case. To figure out what went wrong or if they missed something but without him talking they couldnt do anything.

So after trying and trying over and over again until they stopped. They would come every now and then but Taehyung wouldn't say anything and just stare at the doctor with a stoic yet sad look.

But today was a special day. The doctor had managed to convince Jimin and Jungkook to come over and pay a visit to see if they could make him talk.

The nurse called security and they gently picked him up and set him down on a white chair. Taehyung's eyes followed the doctor as he sat across from him with his hands crossed on the table. He smiled a very kind smile but Taehyung didnt seem to care.

"We have people who have come to see you Taehyung." The doctor, Mr. Lee spoke softly, as if he were talking to a child.

The sound of the door clicking open was heard and Jungkook and Jimin stepped in