Chapter 7

Taehyung looked up and bit his lip. He sighed and looked directly at Jungkook.
"He is the guy who has been controlling Taehyung's body..we don't know what he did or what happened but we were not apart of anything he did." Once again Taehyung's mood changed to dead serious. Another part of Taehyung's split personality.

Jungkook and Jimin looked at eachother and had no idea what to do. They had to talk to the doctor later about this and they most definitely need to talk to the other members. They need to get back together and fix this mess that they created. They wanted their friends back.

Jimin picked up Taehyung placed him back to the chair. Taehyung sat still on the chair not exactly doing anything in particular just sitting and staring at the wall.

Jimin and Jungkook left but before they did they turned to see Taehyung staring at them with a frown and confused eyes.
Taehyung or should I say TaeTae is in control right now and 'TaeTae' is the childish side of Taehyung that came out earlier guessing Jungkook's name.

Tae was very upset because he wanted to know what he had done that caused the 2 people that came in earlier to be so mad at TaeTae. After they left the doctor came in and TaeTae switched out to his serious mode, he is called 'Serious' very literal but it's a system that is quite literal.

The doctor had heard a bit and has learned more about Taehyung. He called the security officers to take him back to his room. The officers came and picked up Taehyung to his room. Taehyung switched to him. Pure evil.

He hasn't talked or eaten anything because he is trying to find out how to leave this hell hole. Pure evil hates it here, he would rather act all fake and nice than to be here and that's saying a lot. He sat down and thought of a plan to try to escape.