INTRODUCTION

When Isabella was 4, she was kidnapped by her mother or so she was told. Katherine and her husband abused Ella all throughout her childhood whenever they came home. They travelled across countries to hide their identity as Katherine couldn't risk being found out. They didn't spent much time at home but rather at club and casinos which was good for Ella as she was able to do other things and most importantly she was away from their abusive self. 

 Ella was told that she is the only child and her father had abandoned her. She lived in miserable conditions and was treated like a maid. No even worse than that. Now, Ella is 14 and she couldn't take it anymore when the last straw broke. 

She had been preparing for this day for a long time now. She ran away from her home with her little to no belongings. But with the twist of turns she ended up meeting her brothers. And got to know that she is not the only child but the youngest of her SIX BROTHERS! 

Ella's brothers tries to hide their secrets from their sister. But, they don't know that she is trying to hide her own demons and secrets from them which if unraveled will leave them heartbroken.

Join the life of Ella and how she manages her haunted past and her present with her cold brothers.