CHAPTER - 10

"You are a FUCKING SLUT! WHORE! USELESS! FAT! UGLY !UNWANTED!

Why don't you die? Are you waiting for me to do that for you? If that's the case, then I am willing to help you. YOU BRAT!!" Katherine shouted

I tried to run away from her vision.

"Where are you going you little brat!!?" John looked at me with a hideous smirk.

"L-L-Leave m-me!"

He slapped me.

"Answere what you are asked too. You whore! You don't have manners, Don't you?" He yelled at me.

Then smirkingly said,"Well! Well! Well! What if I teach you some manners?"

I visibly gulped, making his smirk grow even bigger.

I shook my head furiously.

I tried to get away from him as far as possible. But he got a hold of my hand and threw me towards the table making my head bang on it, gush of blood started flowing from the deep cut.

I tried to compose myself again. Stumbingly I tried to stand up again just for John to grab me by my hairs and throwing me on the couch. He started undressing himself. I tried to run away but he wouldn't budge.

"NOOOOOO!"

I tried to wiggle away from his tight hold.

"You bitch!!stay silent and enjoy this. Otherwise it would not be good for you. He grabbed my right side of chest and squeezed it tighlty making me yelp in pain.

"AAHHHHHHH"

"SHUT UP!!YOU BITCH"

He tried undressing me. But I screamed and screamed.

"NO! leave me alone."

"Pleas-----"

I jolted up form my bed. With Xavier's hands holding my arms. His face hold a look of worry and anger.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?" He shouted.

I flinched from the harshness in his voice.

I looked down at my shaking hands and panicked.

Now, he knows. He knows about my nightmare now. He is gonna tell everyone about it and hate me even more. I started crying.

Suddenly, all my brothers barged into my room with worry evident on all of their faces. But what shocked me was the gun in Austin's hands.

He might have looked at my gaze on it and immediately fitted it in his waistband.

"What the hell happened here" Emilio asked. His expression stoic.

"N-n-n-othi-i-ng" I stuttered and cringed at my lie.

"OH YEAH, I CAN SEE THAT. YOU WERE STRUGGLING ON YOUR BED AND WHIMPERING WHILE SLEEPING. THAT'S NOTHING RIGHT?"Xavier yelled with a disapproving look on his face.

"DON'T LIE TO US?" yelld Autin

I slumped and started shivering even more hardly now.

"WHAT THE FUCK DUDE? YOU ARE SCARING HER EVEN MORE THAN SHE ALREADY IS RIGHT NOW?JUST LOOK AT HER FACE, SHE SEEMS LIKE SHE IS GONNA PASS OUT ANY TIME SOON."

Xander yelled at his twin and Austin.

They both now properly looked at me and their eyes softened.