CHAPTER - 7

ISABELLA'S POINT OF VIEW

I was ecstatic. No! I was beyond ecstatic right now. I finally met them all. They are alive. I can't believe my own eyes now. They are real and standing in front of me.

You might be thinking that how I know about them.

Well. I saw mom burning a pi  

I have photographic memory. So because of that I remember about all of them. But its just that I forget some memories because of a incident in the past. One day John pushed me from the stairs. Which resulted in a severe injury in my head. Which resulted in amnesia. As  soon as I saw the all too familiar mansion and on top of them my brothers sitting like we usually used to do before. It triggered some memories from the past and I got to know about them through it. I still haven't recovered all my memories. But I think it's the beginning.

I met all of them. They were looking at me lovingly, adoration clear in their eyes. But what happend to Austin and Xavier? Aren't they happy to get me back?

Is it really that I don't mean anything to them? Are they over with me? or They don't remember me anymore? 

All these thoughts made me sad.

I think Emilio might have sensed my sadness. As he said, "Bella, You might be tired? Go get some sleep. We will talk later on." He said all this coldly not for my liking. But I ignored it. 

But where I should go. I thought. I scrunched my eyebrows together.

Ace might have seen my face, so he said, "I will show you your room, Ella"

I nodded thankfully to him. He motioned me to follow him. I followed him to all too famliar place. Then he stopped himself in front of a room and opened its door and motioned me to walk inside. I moved inside the room and was awestruck. It was four times bigger than my old room. Ace might have seen my amusement. So he just smirked. As soon as I saw him my cheeks flushed with embarassment. 

Way to go ella! Way to go!
Ace said," We will call you at dinner, till that time just relax." with that he left the room not before giving me a small smile and a hug.

I took my time to admire my room. There was a king sized bed, a telivision in front of it, book shelves, a bean-bag near the window, a walk-in closet, study desk, couch and my own en-suite bathroom. 

This was too much. I have never thought about all these things. But having them feels good. I put my bag on the bed and retrieved my clothes and went to the bathroom. I tried to get a shower. Note the key word 'tried'. All the injuries made it impossible to take a simple shower. Though all my muscles relaxed from the soothing warm water. Then I tried to find a first-aid-box. Which I luckily found in one of the dressers. I bandaged myself and took some pain-killers. I then went to my bed and threw myself on it. It was DAMN SOFT. As soon as I made myself comfortable on the bed I fell asleep. 

I woke up with cold sweat. My forehead was all covered in sweat and my dress was wet from it. Thank god, I didn't scream this time, otherwise my brothers would know about it. I can't let them find out anything about it. Otherwise they will pity me and send me away, seeing how broken and pathetic I am. 

I changed myself again. As soon as I came outside the closet. I heard knock from outside. 

"The dinner is ready, bella. Come outside."the voice which I recognized as Xander's called.

I made my way towards the gate and opened it to a smiling Xander. I gave him my own smile which made her smile grow even wider.

He hold my hands and lead me downstairs towards the dining table. All my other brothers were sitting there. I made my way towards Xavier and sat beside him. But he moved up from his chair and went to sit beside Noah and started talking to him. 

Why?

The thought of 'buba' not liking me hurt me. My smile immediately faltered. But was suddenly regained when Xander sat beside me and slung his arms around my shoulders. A lady in her late 50's served us food. I looked at my food. And suddenly my stomach grumbled. And Xander, Ace and Noah chuckled at this and I blushed a deep red crimson. 

"Aww! Bambino. Is someone hungry?" He mocked me.

I huffed and said, "Why won't I be? It's dinner time which means foooooddd time." with this I digged my fork in the food and started shoving it in my mouth. 

Everyone chuckled at my actions. 

I mentally cursed at myself for this much liking for my food. It's true I can't live without it. I love eating and cooking. 

I have eaten half of my plate. 

Then suddenly Xavier mocked at me saying, " Hey! slow down there, we don't wanna be fat, do we?" He said that with a smirked.

I stopped eating. 

You are fat. Nobody will like you. You are just a waste of space. Fatty!! If you wanna be liked you should stop eating. Then I think someone will like you, but then again I am not sure it's you we are taking about right now." John said angrily when a little Ella was eating her food.

Maybe If I don't eat that much, I will not be fat. And possibly Xavier will like me again like he used to do. I want my 'buba' back. After all this time I cannot lose him again. 

I stopped eating. I put my cutleries back on the table and gupled down water. Now, everybody looked at me with the look of--'why did you stopped eating'--their face.

"I am full. " I lied.

I don't think anyone believed me but didn't questioned me either. Thankfully.

But as I looked at Xavier his eyes showed a flicker of...........regret. But it vanished as soon as it came.

"Bella, we need to discuss certain rules as now you are here. Follow me to the office now." He said sternly.

Wow! Rules!!

And Why Emilio is speaking sternly with me. He didn't used to be like this before. He used to be carefree and always chirpy. Not always but with me he was always like this.

"O-okay" I said and followed him.