CHAPTER - 6

ACE'S POINT OF VIEW

We saw her. Now there is no room for any doubt left. It's clear that she is our bella.

she has grown more beautiful from the last time we have seen her. But her eyes held more emotions than it used to show before. Earlier it was carefree but now it looks like she has seen much more which is necessary for her age.

She looked at us. Her eyes wide. She looked .............happy, as she could recognize us. She was 4 when she was kidnapped. I know. I know. I am not saying that she could not remember us but after all these years it's hard to believe that she could recognize us. After all she has lived more time without us then with us, so it's valid to say this. 

Suddenly she started running towards us. Happily crying. She shouted "Em?" and launched herself on Emilio. He was taken aback by her sudden actions. 

 When our parents were too busy in the mafia work. Emilio took care of bella as her parent. They were inseparable. She loved us all equally too. But her relationship with Emilio and Xavier was far beyond it. 

She started rambling soemthing incoherent.

My eyes became moist upon seeing her. It's been a while. 

Emilio was shocked. He couldn't decipher his feelings. He has managed to pull on his emotionless facade for too long. But I could see him breaking down. He has never gave up on finding her. She is his life-line. She is all of our life-line.

Emilio looked down at her and hugged her back. His eyes showing different emotions - love, happiness, relief and guilt for not finding her sooner.

She then broke the hug. And looked around her. Her smile growing ever so wide. She looked at me and exclaimed, "Gummy Bear" and came towards my seat and embraced me. I without wasting any second puller her towards me and hugged her tightly and said "yeah, bobo"

She scrunched her nose adorably like she used to do before. 

She moved towards Austin and said "Aussie" and hugged her but he stiffened at her touch. I furrowed my eyebrows. What is he doing? But she doesn't paid any attention to his behavior, probably from being too happy to even meet all of us. Then she hugged Xander saying "ANDYYY"He hugged her and nuzzled his nose in the crook of her neck. She then moved towards Noah who was looking at her with his huge smile plastered on his face ever since she came here. He opened her arms and lifted her up. She giggled through it. Her giggles are still like music to our ears. Noah kissed her on her forehead and put her down as she started wiggling from her hold to meet Xavier, who was looking at her with pure adoration from the time she came. He launched herself on him and even managed to almost tackle him to the ground "BUBAAA" but Xavier expressions changed. He removed her from top of him not so softly and just nodded at her and left. WTH? What the hell is wrong with him and Austin? We all have missed her a lot. She was the light in our darkness. Without her we all have been nothing but 'monsters'. So why are they behaving like jerks now. 

Whatever.

As now she is here, it will be all better.