CHAPTER - 14

___

ISABELLA'S POINT OF VIEW

___

I woke up with a smile on my face. I don't know why. 

It's like yesterday's event didn't even happened. 

It's the first time that something like this bad has happend and I haven't got in a whole panic mode.

Maybe it was because of Xavier saving me meaning that he cares.

I was smiling thinking about Xavier being there for me and helping me. I looked at my alarm and it showed 5 in the morning.

I did my daily routine and went downstairs.

Nobody was there. It was a weekday meaning the chef will not be making breakfast today.

So I decided to make today's breakfast.

I thought for some moments and ended up making Quesadilla, pancakes, cinnamon roll, Grilled cheese sandwich and milkshake from my special recipes.

After working for more than an hour preparing brekfast for everyone. All my brothers slowly came in the kitchen well Emilio came with his usual pace.

Typical Emilio.

Haha.

Everyone was surprised to see the sight in front of them.

They all cocked their eyebrows upwards at the same time. 

Like twins do sometimes.

Creepy much.

"Wow! It smells delicious" Noah said while sniffling.

Wait what! 

Did Noah actually just sniffled.

Are you for real.

I had a hard time holding back my laughter.

"Who made this?" Xander asked.

"M-Me" 

Everybody's head shot up towards me like they wouldn't believe it.

I frowned at their actions.

"Hey! I can cook." I whined exasperated with their lack of trust.

"Oh...." Xander trailed off.

Suddenly everybody started second guessing about the food which 'I' made.

I looked at them expectantly.

But nobody said anything.

Ace might have seen how my face fell.

"Guys! I..........am sure it taste good. Let's try it." Ace said trying to lift up my mood. 

In which he succeeded. I beamed at him and gave him a grateful smile which he nervously gave back.

They all sat on the table seats and served themselves.

Emilio was the first one to try.

He took a bite of the sandwich and slowly ate it.

Then his lips twitched upwards slightly then he looked at me and said, " It's amazing Bella"

As on cue everybody dig into their plates. They took one bite then other and then it went on and on and on.

Everybody was shocked.

"Wow Ella we didn't know you can cook. " Ace praised.

"Austin you have a competitor now" Xander said to Austin with a smirk to which the later just grunted.

He should stop doing that.

Then he said, " Atleast I won't be alone for making food for pigs like you"

Xander smirked dropped and he glared at Austin.

Now it was Austin's turn to smirk.

"Bella you should cook more often. I will never get bored of this food. You have magic in your hands" Noah said

I giggled at his cheesy compliment.

Then I looked at Xavier. He was awfully quite this whole time. 

He didn't even made any crude comment about me.

I looked at him expectantly. He looked upwards and our eyes met.

He muttered, "It's really good" and looked down again.

My smile got ever so broader and I was literally so happy just by hearing him say this simple praise for me.

My happy thoughts were cut off by Emilio saying, "How did you learn cooking, Bella?"

I looked at him and said with a small smile, "Alicia and I used to be alone at home most of the time. I needed to make something for both of us to eat. So I started learning from Youtube first then when I learnt it I used to make food for her and we tried new recipes and we made different types of dishes every day. She used to love cooking a lot too with me."

While I was saying this all my brothers looked at me intently. 

Like they also wanted to be there with me at all those times. Even I wanted the same.

I didn't noticed a lone tear making it's way down my cheeks. I didn't realise that I was crying until Xander pulled me on his lap and said, " Don't cry Bella. Everything is gonna be fine." He said while rubbing soothing circles on my back. 

I nodded in appreciation at his gesture.

"Bella, You should also eat" Ace said

No I can't eat.

"I already ate." I lied.

Everybody looked at me disapprovingly.

"No You don't" Xavier yelled.

I flinched.

"I am saying the truth. I really ate before you all came. I was hungry so I made breakfast."

Wow! When did you became such a good liar. But apparently it was just my misconception as in a second Xavier yelled

"You are lying" 

"No I am not" 

"Yes you are"

"No"

"Bella, eat it"

"No I am full"

"Bella I swear if you don't eat I will make you eat forcefully."

He will not do it forcefully, right?

But a glare from Xavier and then Emilio made it clear.

And here I was thinking I am a good liar.

Idea.

I nodded and filled my plate with the food.

I ate the food and after eating I discreetly made my way towards my room's bathroom and puked all the food that I have ate now.

Oh! Thank god.

Now they won't be suspecting me.

But boy I was wrong............

___________xx___________