CHAPTER - 43

PART - 2

It's been months since I left New York. 

And my family.

I know it's not Mom and Dad's fault. 

But I couldn't go there after what have happened. 

It's all because of me this happened.

Right?

But I missed them. 

Badly.

The thought which is giving me problem is just whether Bubba is alright or not.

I sighed.

You might be wondering where am I now, right?
Well I'm in UK right now.

I have spent the rest of the month immersing myself in many activities so that I won't start crying again.

I went for shopping, sight-seeing and what not.

I even have bought an apartment here from all the money which I have got from selling the sequel. 

Which was a huge success.

The apartment is big for me. It has 3 rooms , 2 en-suite bathroom, a kitchen and a living room.

You might be wondering why this big?

The place where the apartment is close to all the necessary places. And as I have to leave alone and top of that without driving I have to make sure that I can walk to and fro without any problem and help. And this was the only vacant option.

And today also is my first day here in school. 

And I am wearing this for my first day.

Brothers never let me wear these type of dresses. But I need some change now.

I started walking towards school

Cause I cannot ride a car without getting nervous.

I have bought one but haven't used it. Just in case of any emergency.

I reached at the entrance of the school. 

It's a public school.

Everyone was looking at me.

I ignored their stares and went inside.

I found the office and got my timetable.

I was walking while looking at my time-table that I didn't noticed that I have walked into a wall.

"Who the hell builds a wall in between the lobby." I muttered while rubbing the top of my head.

The wall chuckled.

My head shot upwards and my eyes-widened the person in front of me looks like a Greek-God. And he looks familiar too. 

I quickly composed myself when I saw his smirk. And before I could embarrass myself I said