CHAPTER - 37

After Emilio and all the elders check up and treatment was done. We all reached our mansion. But Emilio was still asked to be there for some more check up. Cause his hands were bleeding from the cut which those people has carved in his hands.

So he stayed with Ace with him.

When we reached home laughing and smiling like a new form family.

Everyone gasped when they saw the fake Emilio.

"What happened?" The fake-one asked.

Then he looked at the elders and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and asked, "Who are they?"
Everyone burst out laughing while fake Emilio stood like he is on a different planet.

"Nothing brother. We need to talk something important." Austin said while slinging his arms around the fake one's shoulders.

If Emilio would have been here he would have never dared to do something like this with him.

The trio and the cousins all followed Austin to the basement.

Which I now know exist.

I took everyone to their rooms and then went towards my own and fell asleep.

__XX__

After some time I woke up and walked downstairs.

There were all my brothers and family yelling and shouting.

"How the fuck is there no data in the system?" Emilio said while moving his hand in his hair.

"I don't know." Ace said confused.

Oh they are talking about 'The Data'

Before I could speak they all started talking again among themselves.

"That doppleganger is still not revealing anything. Did he send it to someone when we were not here?"Emilio asked while looking at each and every one of my brothers' eyes.

"You should have killed him first." Emilio said frustatedly.

Before they could enter into a shouting game.

I said, "I have the data."

Everyone looked at me shocked.

Everyone's stares made my shoulders slum a little.

"Actually. I hacked in your system and took out you data before telling any of my brother about having doubt about you being not you." I said to him guility that I hacked in is system.

They all looked at me wide-eyed.

I ran to my room and came back with the pen-drive.

"Here."

Everyone looked impressed. Dad had a proud smile on his face.

Everyone chuckled and said, "Wow!"

"I didn't knew you know hacking." Emilio said proudly with a smile.

That lessened up my nerves and I said cheekily, "You still don't know much about me."

At this all my brothers raised their eyebrows to which I said, "You will find out soon."

They just shrugged it off.