CHAPTER - 44

I gaped like a fish when I saw the two.

"Y-you b-both-" I wasn't able to form words.

How the hell they look just like me but just a lot taller and scarier than me.

It can't be.

It can't be possible, right?

"Who are you?" We three asked at the same time.

"I'm Isabella. You?" I asked them both when I was finally able to compose myself.

" I'm Isaac and this is my twin Ivan" One of them replied.

Twins?

Oh God.

What should I ask them?

How can I confirm my theory?

I decided to play it cool.

"You wanna be friends?" I asked them happily but from inside I was hella nervous. There were whirlpool of emotions inside.

Yeah. I should start like this.

Slowly I will ask them about that.

"Yeah" one of them said at the same the other one said, "No"

I looked hopefully at the one who gave me positive response.

He said, "Yeah. We will be. He's the dumb twin." 

The other one groaned at the insult and smacked the back of Issac.

While I giggled at the two.

"You new?" Issac asked.

I nodded and said, "Yeah. I just joined today."

"So guys when is your birthday?" I asked.

They both looked a little sad but quickly composed themselves and Issac said, " We don't know. We are orphans." While Ivan said, "None of your business"

Before I could ask them anything more. The bell rang.

Ivan asked, "What's your next class?"

"Maths. Yours?" I asked back.

"Mine is English. But you can go with Ivan. He also has maths." 

Ivan just grunted and left I quickly said by to Issac and followed Ivan.

"Have I done something?" I asked him tentatively.

He looked at me then at front but didn't replied but just covered half of his face with a hoodie.

I sighed and walked in Maths' class. Ivan chose one of the back seat and I quickly went on the one near him.

Everyone passed Ivan disgusted stares. And I glared back at them. They looked shocked.

The heck they staring at my new friend.

"You should stay away from him. He is a freak" One of they girl with plastic on her face said while giving Ivan a disgusted glare.

I glared at her, "I didn't ask your opinion." With that I sat on the chair.

Ivan raised his eyebrows in surprise. I just shrugged it off.

"You know they are going to bully you if they see you with us." Ivan said.

"I don't care." I said nonchalantly.

He was clearly taken aback by my blunt reply. But that's the truth. I won't let anyone bully my potential friend who may or may not be my brother.

Ivan smiled. He literally smiled. I didn't expected him to smile at me so early. I thought it would take time. 

I smiled back and the teacher soon came and started teaching. We both made fun of the teacher who was spitting at the front benchers during the whole lecture. Ivan told me that's one of the reason he didn't sit at first bench.  After that I have all the classes with Issac and one with Ivan. During the gym when all the boys were wolf whistling Ivan and Issac were giving them death glares. 

This remined me so much of my other brothers. The thought alone made my cry. But I composed myself otherwise the twins will be asking numerous questions. We have gotten so close within just few hours that it doesn't felt like we were ever separated. 

After school. We three gathered in the parking lot.

"Icecream?" I suggested.

Issac nodded while Ivan shrugged.

"So icecream it is." I exclaimed happily.

We all started walking towards the nearby icecream shop.

"You don't have car?" Issac asked 

"I have. But I don't use it." I told them .
"Why?" Ivan asked.

"I have a slight fear of driving." I said sheepishly

They both laughed and then I asked, "Do you have car?"

They both said "No" at the same time.

"We are in foster-home. It's hard to get one." Ivan said.

"Are they good?" I asked tentatively.

They both stiffened and Issac replied, "Y-Yes" while Ivan nodded.

They are lying. I have been already abused. I could tell something is fishy.

I noticed how Ivan flinched when I accidently jabbed him on his stomach with a little force. 

How Issac is walking while limping a little. And also how they are covered from head to toe. That's one of the reason that no one has seen how handsome they look. Otherwise the girl won't be glaring but swooning over them.

I couldn't just see. They have a freaking family. Who are happy to take them. I just can't let them be abused for another day. Even if it's rushed. I will tell them now whatever is in my mind.

I stopped in my way. And said the first thing that came in my mind.

_____