CHAPTER - 5

I woke up to a sudden nauseous feeling burning  inside my stomach. I looked down on myself dizzily. Just to found myself in a...seat.

And that too on an plane's seat.

WTH!!! What the hell happened to me? 

Wait! I ran away from the abusers, took a turn then I was in the alley...then...Someone helped me and that someone only ...KIDNAPPED ME!!!!!!

Oh my freaking luck! A sudden wave of horror hit me. I fearfully looked around me just to find Jordan sitting across me staring at me intently with a face which would suggest that you are vigourously thinking about something but not knowing what to do even a ounce about it. 

I shivered under his gaze, fearful of his next action.

He noticed my discomfort and sighed.

"Don't worry. I am not gonna kill you. And don't even try running away. Because you won't be able to. We are miles away from the ground. Everything will be fine, I assure you. Just cooperate with me. But if you don't than it will not be good for you. I promise"Jordan said the last word harshly making me flinch at his tone.

How can I cooperate with him if I don't even know, on what I have to cooperate with him? It's not like I am willingly here, this freaking man has freaking Kidnapped me. This freaking delusional man. Huh!

What if it's my last day of my life? 

I can't do anything at this moment but trust him just...until the plane lands. Then I am open to my very no. 1 idea of, yeah! you guessed it right...run.

Having nothing to do. I just looked down outside the window. Admiring the scene like it's the last thing I will be seeing.

Then after some time, we landed.

He again took me by my arms and pulled me towards a Black sports car with him. The driver took us towards a probably less crowded area of the city, it's not like dark area of the town on contrast it's the type of place where you go for some moment of self-introspection for examing the natural beauty around you and sort of things. It's like that only. Surrounded by nature. It's not pure trees and lakes and mountains. There are some quarters too. 

My thoughts were interrupted by the sudden halt of the car. Jordan motioned me to come outside. I tentatively pulled my leg outside of it. Then I let my gaze wonder towards Jordan side. As I was sitting on the right I was looking the view of the right but as soon as my gaze flickers to the left my eyes widened and I gasped at the sight in front of me. It was a ...freaking mansion just like that in my...dream?

Jordan pulled me inside the house which look all too familiar for my liking.

I was looking around the house in pure delight not knowing why. I didn't paid attention to where Jordan was taking me grabbing my arms. He abruptly stopped making me tremble from the sudden halt. As soon as I gathered my self up I looked up to see all too familiar figures.

I cannot believe my eyes. Are they real. Am I dreaming? This scene is too good to be true. 

My eyes landed on certain someone sitting at the head of the table. My eyes filled with tears of joy.

I removed my arm from Jordan grasp and ran towards him shouting 

"Em?"

Without any warning I launched myself on him and hugged him tightly.

"You are alive. "

I hugged him more tightly as soon as I said these words.

He didn't said anything. He just sat there shocked.