CHAPTER - 40

"Bubba. No!" I shouted on top of my lungs while running around the house like a maniac.

Xanders' laughter boomed in the living room as Xavier came  chasing towards me with his pink dyed hair.

He looked funny.

Heck.

Hella funny.

I was giggling while running and looking at my back for any sign of Xavier.

I didn't know when I bumped into someone but the person screeched, "Owww" and I said "Ouch"
I looked at horror at the person,who is none other than Kenzie.

She glared at me.

"What happened?" Emilio asked while rushing towards us.

She dismissed her glare and started her water-work.

"She pushed me." She said while crying.

I looked at her wide-eyed.

"What? I di-" I tried to say something but Emilio cut me off.

"Enough Ella. Don't lie. Apologise to her." Emilio said annoyed to me.

"But-" I started just to cut off again.

"Now!" Emilio shouted.

I flinched and said, "Sorry." and ran away crying not before seening the smirk on Kenzie's face.

I ran towards my room but Xavier caught me in between.

"Caught you." You said a little angry.

But I didn't looked up.

When he lifted up my face his eyes-widened and his anger long gone.

"Why are you crying, Ella?" Xavier asked worriedly.

I just continued sobbing and shook my head.

He sighed and led me towards me room and put me on his lap.

"Now will you please tell me. What happened?" Xavier asked softly.

"I-I w-was run-ning a-away fr-om y-you. A-and I-I acc-cide-ently bu-bumped into K-kenzie." I spoke but stopped when a sob escaped my lips.

"This is it?" Xavier asked.

"N-No. W-when Em-emilio c-came s-she sa-id I-I p-pushed h-her. A-and E-emilio d-din't belived m-me and s-shouted a-a-at m-me for l-lying. A-and asked m-me t-to a-apoligize t-to h-her." I said while crying.

"That bitch" Xavier said while his eyes-darkened.

"I knew something was wrong with her." Xavier muttered under his breath. 

But I heard.

Then he looked at me with softened eyes and said, "What about if we have some fun babygirl?"

I looked up at him. He was looking at me expectantly so I said, "O-okay"

He smiled looking at me and said excitedly, "Let's go."

I giggle at him and said, "Like this?" while pointing my index finger at his head.

He looked confused first but then remembered the pink hair-dye and groaned, "Oh GOd!"

I laughed at him.

After helping Xavier in cleaning the dye we together went to the amusement park.

Nobody came as they were all busy doing God knows what.

We both went to the amusement park.

This is my first time here.

I squealed on seeing the big ferris wheel.